Registered User sweetkissees918's Avatar
    sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Shoulders Ache When doing any Upper body Exercise!?!

My shoulders have been aching for the past week. Im thinking this all started when I did squats last week, I think I had the bar a tad too low on the delts (as I do low bar squat) but.. i felt some clicking in the rear delts w/ pain as I was squatting. Im thinking I might have hit a nerve or strained something, well i took 3 days off thinking whatever it is will pass but now anytime I do any kinda of upper body exercise they ache horribly! This happen to anyone else? Could it be a pinched nerve? This is very frustrating!! Im so eager to get in there and tear up the gym but i constantly deal with pain in the shoulders.
    ▪█───────█▪

Bench Press: Current: 210lbs Goal: 225lbs
    Deadlift: Current: 442.5lbs (World Record) Goal: 500lbs
    Military Press: Current: 120lbs Goal: 135lbs
    Squat: Current: 372.5lbs Goal: 400lbs

~Working out and not eating right is like doing your homework and not turning it in.~

******** link to our training page: www.********.com/pages/Xtreme-Fitness/1478082779087471

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is a really broad question...could be anything from your bicep to a lack of mobility in your shoulders...do more rotator cuff/rear delt work and if that doesnt help go see a dr
    IG: kenneth_prime

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure but I'd start doing some rotator cuff work asap (as long as you can do the exercises without horrible pain of course!) Try to keep the squat bar on your traps too, make a shelf, you may have had it more on your shoulders and temporarily bothered something in there. After a couple shoulder injuries myself I put straps on my squat bar so I don't have to get my arms all the way back there (kind of an extreme measure but I don't want to fuk anything up since I can bench and ohp just fine now.)
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check out this thread sweetkisses.... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=529968&page=1

I'm just added some RC work to the beginning of my routine because of my shoulder. It's really clicky/crunchy and has been giving me grief since I hurt it a few weeks ago. The exercises are light and get blood flowing to the area which helps it heal. It also means your shoulder is thoroughly warmed up before starting your other exercises.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agree with rotator cuff comments. Often rotator cuff problems are caused by an imbalance between chest and back muscles. Most often, the chest is relatively overdeveloped. If you search bb.com, there is one article in particular which gives good advice about rotator cuff exercises. For now, I would definitely lay off anything which irritates it. Rehab for that kind of injury is a long and boring process (since I went through it last year I can promise that much).
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155881453

srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have pretty much the same problem.... It is very possible you have a pinched nerve and should consult a chiropractor to fix it so you don't cause anymore damage....but if your anything like me your prob pretty stubborn and won't stop training lol I use AAEFX joint rehab and it really helps however you should def seek some medical help too
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    NFPT & NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    CEO BamBody Nutrition
    Official Formutech Nutrition Athlete
    Www.formutechnutrition.com