Woolyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need healthy foods to gain weight.

I have recently been trying to gain weight, however I have a very fast metabolism. I mean very fast. I seem to eat a ton of food, drink a ton of milk/water, and lift a good amount but can never put on a decent amount of poundage.

What are good foods that can help me gain weight? Im looking for some good "meals" or snacks I can have in between breakfast/lunch and lunch/dinner.

Thanks,

Woolyz
    "The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze."

Psalm 18:32-34

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A daily caloric surplus leads to weight gain, not the names of the foods you consume.

micahwaters21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    A daily caloric surplus leads to weight gain, not the names of the foods you consume.
    Yes but you have to eat calorie dense foods for ex. It would be much easier to consume 3000 calories of steak and potatoes than of chicken and broccoli

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very fast metabolism? Let me guess, you're eating ~3000 calories a day and think that's a lot

fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by micahwaters21 View Post
    Yes but you have to eat calorie dense foods for ex.
    No you don't

NewbBarGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Idk if this fits into the "snack" category exactly but if you prepare a large skillet full of fried potatoes and onions, pretty self-explanatory, then put it in a container to save for the week you can get a serving or two of that in between meals. It's not only hugely filling but like you said, packed with calorie dense potatoes. Tastes great and is affordable too, so that's always a plus.

fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Very fast metabolism? Let me guess, you're eating ~3000 calories a day and think that's a lot
    $3.50 says he has no idea how many calories he's eating.

Originally Posted by Woolyz View Post
    I seem to eat a ton of food
    How much is that?

...drink a ton of milk/water
    How much is that?

and lift a good amount
    How much is that?

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fropleyqk View Post
    $3.50 says he has no idea how many calories he's eating.
    double or nothing that is actually only 2000 calories

op read the stickies, find your macro needs and eat stuff you enjoy.
    bulking !

Originally Posted by 0kz View Post

op read the stickies, find your macro needs and eat stuff you enjoy.
    this

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pop tarts and Whey protein, oh and some almonds for fats i think the almonds are healthy!

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OoChadwickoO View Post
    Pop tarts and Whey protein, oh and some almonds for fats i think the almonds are healthy!
    Are you suggesting his diet be whey, poptarts and almonds?

DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeeBee1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As you're only a year younger than me, i'll assume you have limited funds. Go for a mass gainer. If possible, go into a supplement shop and explain your dilemma, most shops have knowledgeable attendants who should be able to hook you up with something. I have a friend who has a super fast metabolism. He's been working to gain muscle/weight for a long time. Over the last month or two, he has started to accomplish a steady weight gain. He has done so by eating mega meals! Basically, each major meal he eats (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner). He makes them in massive portions, with a lot of nutritious stuff. Each meal is really well rounded, lots of carbs, protein, moderate amounts of fat, etc. Your metabolism won't be so awesome forever, so you should have fun while you can.

Good luck! Hope I helped
    North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand

BIG Goals

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DeeBee1 View Post
    Go for a mass gainer.
    Why not have a decent milk shake made from premium ice cream and whole milk rather than a processed junk food like a "mass gainer"?

Originally Posted by DeeBee1 View Post
    If possible, go into a supplement shop and explain your dilemma, most shops have knowledgeable attendants who should be able to hook you up with something.
    This is utterly not true and they'll most likely try to sell you useless crap. Seriously.

KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) KBkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    peanut butter

oats

milk

meat