tknott1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thinking about a career change

So I have been talking to a few people and doing alot of research online. I am thinking about starting a career as a personal trainer. I love the gym I love working out and being around people. I have been able to make my own workout plans and get results from them. So I was looking at getting a NASM cert and maybe from there get a few others certs they offer on there. Well I guess the question is should I really put my time and effort into this to do it as a full time job? I was thinking about doing private training maybe the in home type. I would love for this to work out and be able to do something I love for a chance and help people.

MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeEsp_Fit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a great job, but It's not for everyone. NASM is one of the best certs you can have as a trainer, but it's also one of the hardest. I would recommend training part time to see if you enjoy it before taking it on full time.
    Mike Esparza
    Esparza Fitness
    Personal Training & Fitness Classes
    www.esparzafitness.com
    www.********.com/esparzafitness