zachg18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

QR Codes on Gym Equipment

Hey Everyone,

I recently launched a website that I think you'll be interested in. It's called QRGYMCOACH.COM and it allows gyms and personal trainers to create QR Codes for their equipment.

Think of the QR Codes as a replacement to the instructional stickers that come standard on most gym machines. However, instead of reading confusing instructions of how to use the machine, your customers can now scan a QR Code that will allow them to watch a video of how to properly use the equipment. They can also track their progress for that specific machine as well (all data uploaded to website).

FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS, this site is great for you because you can create "QR Workouts". Maybe you have a client who is going out of town and wants to workout while they're away. You can create one or several "QR Workouts" for them that they can follow while they're out of town. You can give these workouts to them for free or you can charge them if you want. Either way it's a great service to offer your customers.

This is great for gyms also because not only are they providing their customers an amazing service, but they can also help boost their personal-trainer sign-ups. If the gym records videos of their own trainers demonstrating how to use specific machines, it may get customers to decide that they would like to hire a certain trainer once they see them on the video.

Anyway, I'd love for you all to check out my website and give me any feedback. It's just the beta version so it's free to sign up for now, but we will be making changes in the near future and charging also (though not charging much).

Thanks!

-Zach
    Last edited by zachg18; 01-21-2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: typo