thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how much for abs?

never really had a proper routine for abs and would really like to actually have a simple and effective workout to give my abs enough stimulation for a bit of growth and to just generally be built up enough for when i cut down

ive tried searching for ab routines but i have no idea whether any of them actually work.. cos the majority are like mens health ****..

i saw someone say before that just to do about 4 sets of 20 crunches, and thats all youll need, now this sounds ideal for me but im really not sure whether this is enough stimulation?

so could anyone give me an example of a simple ab routine that doesnt take long and is actually effective? maybe something that you've tried and seen that it works?

also.. does working your obliques actually make your waist wider? i read before that it does.. the same was said about deadlifts? ive actually been avoiding these types of exercises for this reason as well...

Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I vary my ab workouts but usually aim for about 9 sets altogther. Normally use a combination of: Ab roller wheel 3x10, weighted decline crunches 3x12, leg pushdowns (need a training partner for this), weighted leg raises 3x10, russian twists 3x12 and then sometimes do some planking (til failure).

Basically pick 3 of the excercises and change them up each time
    Winter Bulking. Summer Cutting.

thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10) thyce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im more looking for a routine that doesnt require equipment, but yeh some good ones there, thanks for your reply

any other suggestions guys?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i do 5xfailure hanging leg raises. 5x8 cable crunches. 3x20 weighted side bends once or twice a week
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100)
    may not need a bump, but bump

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i do 5xfailure hanging leg raises. 5x8 cable crunches. 3x20 weighted side bends once or twice a week
    do you ever get it where hanging leg raises kill your shoulders? cos i always do cable crunches is a good idea also, cheers man

Originally Posted by Dycfer View Post
    may not need a bump, but bump
    i think it did! cheers haha

ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZKK13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bout 3 fiddy

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ZKK13 View Post
    Bout 3 fiddy
    I knew someone was bound to say this when I read the title of this thread. Lmao
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!