Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Manny735 View Post
    How come I cannot see the prices?
    I get its not in the easiest spot. Gotta hit GET STARTED and then CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID.

http://optimalvitalitysystems.com/pay.html
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

sLaughter12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sLaughter12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sLaughter12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sLaughter12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sLaughter12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sLaughter12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If money is an issue I can almost guarantee you that if you go into a local gym and approach a personal trainer and ask them for some basic information on how to get you started they would gladly help you out. They probably wont train you everyday for free or right you up a personalized meal plan but they can give you the basics which can help you in your path to a healthier life. I am currently an ACSM certified personal trainer with years of gym experience and I would gladly help you out for free. I may not be the world's greatest trainer but I've helped my share of people obtain their goals.

Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sLaughter12 View Post
    If money is an issue I can almost guarantee you that if you go into a local gym and approach a personal trainer and ask them for some basic information on how to get you started they would gladly help you out. They probably wont train you everyday for free or right you up a personalized meal plan but they can give you the basics which can help you in your path to a healthier life. I am currently an ACSM certified personal trainer with years of gym experience and I would gladly help you out for free. I may not be the world's greatest trainer but I've helped my share of people obtain their goals.

Thanks for the advice