woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) woolley91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bea Blockers and Cutting

Evening all,

I've recently been prescribed beta blockers to help curb the migraines I've been getting daily of late.

From doing a bit of research I've found that beta blockers reduce your metabolism and also make reduce endurance.

Does anyone know how much of a difference this is likely to make to a cut/how best to overcome this?

It's not really an option to stop taking them unfortunately as I've had far too much time off work with these migraines and this is the first thing that seems to have worked.

My general diet is usually something like

Meal 1: 6 Egg white omlette + 2 whole eggs
    Meal 2: 2 x scoop of protein + 1 scoop oats
    Meal 3: Chicken breast, two handfuls of chopped veg + small amount of brown rice
    Meal 4: 2 x scoop of protein + half cup greek yoghurt
    Meal 6: Chicken breast, two handfuls of chopped veg + small amount of brown rice
    Meal 7: Greek yoghurt + blueberries

I lift 5 x a week and do cardio every other morning.

Should I carry on as I am, reduce 500 cals or any other suggestions?

Would you suggest I add some creatine in to counteract the reduced endurance?

Cheers!