keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile 19 months to get to Victoria

Hi to all!

First off, if your reading this thank for your time.

As you can see from the title i've set above i've given myself 19 months to get to Victoria for my 1st comp.

From the 24th of December last year I weighed 121.5kgs and today i sit here at a very healthy 111.9kgs.

I set this goal because where i stand now is at a BMI of 21, a bone mass of 4,5kgs and a muscle weight at 85.5kgs.

i'm 6'5 and as you know currently 111.9 kilos which leads me to believe i can strip right back and get down to 100kgs.

I am so stubborn and determined to do this that you have my word if your advice is good and reliable (research will be done)
    that if you wish can follow me (i don't intend to make this some amazing "FOLLOW ME NOW" post or something plastered over and social media site) but with your help i'd like you to see what you have helped me achieve.

My diet

0530 every morning is porridge with honey, cinnamon & Almond milk and a strong coffee with my vitamins and fish oil tablets.

0800 protein shake - lipo weigh

0900 brown rice and 2 cans of 96grm tuna

1400 chicken and 200grms sweet potato and 200grms of broccoli

1800 pre workout or strong coffee

1915 post workout shake- 1 cup of egg whites, 1cup of almond milk, 3 TBLSP honey, 1tsp of cinnamon 1/2cup of water and 1scoop of vanilla li[o weigh

2000 chicken, sweet potato and broccoli (and maybe some white rice)

Before bed is a lipo weigh shake and vitamins with fish oil tablets.

THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!! please.

My body shape is Mesomorph and blood type is O+ (i'm not sure if this even helps but the more info you guys have the better right?)

Diets?

bulking times?

workouts?

and in the months leading up to my 1st comp pose/stance training?

Anything that you suggest will not be disregarded until researched to the fullest of my capabilities.

Thanks for you time.

Keen2get lean.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “One who smiles rather than angers is always stronger.”

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    spam

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is the honey in your post workout shake natural honey or regular honey? If it's the latter, try switching it to natural honey for greater health benefits and a more fat burning/anti-catabolic effect.

Also, don't eat white rice with your 20:00 meal. It's not as good for leaning out and getting in shape as brown (slower GI) rice is.

Hope I could help. Peace
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Spam???

I don't understand?

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keen2getlean View Post
    Spam???

I don't understand?
    Wrong section. Try contest prep.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Is the honey in your post workout shake natural honey or regular honey? If it's the latter, try switching it to natural honey for greater health benefits and a more fat burning/anti-catabolic effect.

Also, don't eat white rice with your 20:00 meal. It's not as good for leaning out and getting in shape as brown (slower GI) rice is.

Hope I could help. Peace
    Easy done, thank's mate.
    Last edited by keen2getlean; 04-15-2013 at 05:46 PM. Reason: spelling error.