keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) keen2getlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)

19 months to get to Victoria

Hi to all!

First off, if your reading this thank for your time.

As you can see from the title i've set above i've given myself 19 months to get to Victoria for my 1st comp.

From the 24th of December last year I weighed 121.5kgs and today i sit here at a very healthy 111.9kgs.

I set this goal because where i stand now is at a BMI of 21, a bone mass of 4,5kgs and a muscle weight at 85.5kgs.

i'm 6'5 and as you know currently 111.9 kilos which leads me to believe i can strip right back and get down to 100kgs.

I am so stubborn and determined to do this that you have my word if your advice is good and reliable (research will be done)
    that if you wish can follow me (i don't intend to make this some amazing "FOLLOW ME NOW" post or something plastered over and social media site) but with your help i'd like you to see what you have helped me achieve.

My diet

0530 every morning is porridge with honey, cinnamon & Almond milk and a strong coffee with my vitamins and fish oil tablets.

0800 protein shake - lipo weigh

0900 brown rice and 2 cans of 96grm tuna

1400 chicken and 200grms sweet potato and 200grms of broccoli

1800 pre workout or strong coffee

1915 post workout shake- 1 cup of egg whites, 1cup of almond milk, 3 TBLSP honey, 1tsp of cinnamon 1/2cup of water and 1scoop of vanilla li[o weigh

2000 chicken, sweet potato and broccoli (and maybe some white rice)

Before bed is a lipo weigh shake and vitamins with fish oil tablets.

THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!! please.

My body shape is Mesomorph and blood type is O+ (i'm not sure if this even helps but the more info you guys have the better right?)

Diets?

bulking times?

workouts?

and in the months leading up to my 1st comp pose/stance training?

Anything that you suggest will not be disregarded until researched to the fullest of my capabilities.

Thanks for you time.

Keen2get lean.

I have put this up on another forum as i would like to get as much exposure as possible. =)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “One who smiles rather than angers is always stronger.”

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    19 months in plenty of time to build muscle and get your body in a great position to diet by improving your metabolic rate. Giving you specific workouts, diet and advice is something you should only take from one person however.

My steps would include a lifting program based on bringing up any lagging bodyparts since you have plenty of time.
    I would also have you slowly increase your metabolic rate by adding calories slowly so you don't add unnecessary fat.
    Finally pick a date to start your contest prep diet based on body composition.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder