nanny14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PT qualifications

Hi there, new to the site so please go easy. Just wanted to ask who are the best people to provide PT courses/nutrition in the UK any help would be greatly received.

Regards

JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would also like to know

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you mean by best? Best value? shortest time span to get them in?

Essentially all you're looking for to get PT certified is a REPS level3 qualification. REPS accept anyone and their granny so you almost can't fail there.

I don't know about cheapest. I do know that the fast learning course by The Training Room takes 6 weeks, costs you 3k+ and is...well..it's REPS level3 certified, let's leave it there.This gets you from scratch through Level to to level 3.

I hear good things about the YMCA level 2 course. and if you do level 3 after that it doesn't nearly cost you 3k+. I would suggest going down this route. (I would suggest going down any route that isn't the training room or one of their academies, to be honest)

Have a read here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151564403 for more info.

If you want the best education possible I would suggest going to uni to be honest. But you'd still need your Level 3 to do PT stuff.

Nutrition certs don't mean squat in the UK. You can only do personalised nutrition plans if you have done 3 years of Uni so, just for your own knowledge and to give you a good grounding I would suggest doing as many different nutrition evening classes as possible. Every city will have evening classes for nutrition and exercise, basic nutrition etc. etc. (Though there is a nutrition section with your YMCA Level 2 and your Level 3 which, although very basic, isn'tbad)
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"