melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Quest Banana Nut Muffin Bar & Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cup Reviews

I tried my first Banana Nut Muffin bar today, sorry for the lack of my own pictures. I was too excited to try it to wait until tomorrow when I had access to my camera. Also fair warning I don't really give out 10's on taste or overall as I don't want to limit how good things can get. So if I rate something 9 or above, you can be guaranteed I love it, and will use it frequently.

Price - 9/10
    Quest bars usually run around $2 per bar. Personally I find this more then reasonable as I use it as a meal replacement. $2 for any meal is a cheap meal. There are cheaper bars out there, but typically you get what you pay for.

Macros - 10/10
    The macros are great. Quest macros are the best available IMO for any bar available now. With the Banana Nut Muffin bar, you get 20g of protein for only 170 calories. You get 5g of fat, and none of it is saturated. There are also 25g of carbs and 16g of dietary fibre. A great bar, that isn't a glorified candy bar.

Texture - 10/10

Every Quest fan knows there has been textural issues in the past. I have found that if I have a bar thats been in the cold, it is pretty solid, and hard to eat. Nothing a 10 sec microwave zap can't fix. However this bar was freezing cold, cold to the touch yet it was still very soft and smooth. The softest Quest Bar I have ever had. No struggling to chew, no sore jaw, just delicious soft, chewy goodness.

Taste - 9.5/10

I have read mixed reviews on the Banana Nut Muffin bar, some people say its the best bar ever. Others have said it let them down. I wasn't sure what to expect. I bit into the bar and wow. The banana taste is amazing. I am not a fan of artificial banana flavouring and this has absolutely no artificial flavouring at all. This bar tastes just like Banana Nut Bread to me. Just like it, it has the rich butteriness that you even get with Banana Nut bread.

Overall - 9.5/10

I now have a new favourite Quest bar. I literally craved another one the second after I finished the first one. I am literally about to buy at least 2 boxes myself. You can't beat the macros, and the price is more then reasonable. To top it off its the best protein bar I have ever had in my life, even the macro heavy glorified candy bar protein bars. I would even go so far as to say I would actually prefer this over an actual candy bar.

Quest all I can say is take my money, my body is ready.

In my next post I will review the Cravings Peanut Butter Cups.

Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    first! you always give great reviews
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Again sorry for the lack of my own pictures, I was once again to excited to wait and try the Peanut Butter Cups, as Reeses used to be my chocolate treat of choice.

Price - 8.5/10
    Quest cravings are currently a little more expensive then the quest bars, and run around $2.33 per pack (2 cups) or $2.75 per pack if you bought individually.

Macros - 8/10
    The macros are good for what it is, and whole heartedly kick the *ss nutritionally of store bought peanut butter cups. In terms of comparing it to other protein snacks, I don't find it quite as good. For 240 calories you get 17 grams of fat, its peanut butter so the fat is to be expected, there is however 8g of saturated fat which is a little high in my opinion. It wouldn't hurt you to have as a treat, but not something I could do every day nutritionally like a Quest bar. It also has 10g of carbs, 3 of which are fibre. It rounds itself out with 20g of protein.

Texture - 7.5/10

The texture of these were not what I was expecting. It was harder then I anticipated, and not texturally like a Reeses PBC. I also found it to be a fair bit dry. Texturally not my favourite, but still astronomically more then edible.

Taste - 7.5/10

I have read great reviews on the PBC and my expectations were very high, which may have been part of the issue. The taste of the chocolate was quite dark in comparison to regular PBCs. The peanut butter was pretty close to that in a Reeses PBC, but almost a tad bit saltier. It was still enjoyable though, and I did eat both cups.

Overall - 7.5/10

This is probably my bottom 3 in terms of Quest offerings. With the exclusion of there Chocolate Peanut Butter bar, I find that I am not as fond of what there peanut butter offerings. Don't get me wrong. This is still good enough to justify grabbing one of these instead of its unhealthy counterparts. I would however reach for a Quest bar before I reached for these, especially a Banana Nut Muffin bar XD

RIP Dewey99

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, thanks for the time you put into the review! Glad the bars made it to you so quickly.
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    first! you always give great reviews
    Thanks, especially coming from you. Your reviews are among my favourites!

Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Wow, thanks for the time you put into the review! Glad the bars made it to you so quickly.
    Thank you, I was surprised they got to me so quick too. I am not kidding. Seriously buying multiple boxes tonight.

RIP Dewey99

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome! It's funny how subjective the taste is. The pb cups are my absolute favorite, but the banana nut muffin bars hardly make my top 5.
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Awesome! It's funny how subjective the taste is. The pb cups are my absolute favorite, but the banana nut muffin bars hardly make my top 5.
    Especially with Quest. I have never seen such differentials in terms of one person loving one, and hating another. Mind you there isn't a quest bar I would ever say I hate, or turn down XD

I will probably still buy a few individual PBCs because as I said still an amazing alternative to the grocery store variety.

RIP Dewey99

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the awesome review!

Being a pb and dc fan, the cups are spot on for me. People who are expecting a sweet milk chocolate taste may be slightly disappointed, however, if you love dark chocolate, these cups are for you.

Thanks again
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Thanks for the awesome review!

Being a pb and dc fan, the cups are spot on for me. People who are expecting a sweet milk chocolate taste may be slightly disappointed, however, if you love dark chocolate, these cups are for you.

Thanks again
    Thanks! I actually agree with you 100%

RIP Dewey99