Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up new girl from the UK :)

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself

Been hanging around various UK forums for a while and thought it's about time I got stuck in over here!!

I started strength training around 18 months ago before switching to more of an isolation-type workout and keeping my diet in check. I managed to lose 10kg... took a break over Xmas and started up new regime and diet in the new year

Love training and everything about it and quite happy to talk about my own experiences and battles. You'll probably also hear me talk about Physique Elite a lot too! There are courses that we are running in the states and I'd love to reach out and raise awareness of them!!

Current goals... hmm, I want to get to some sort of stage condition. I'd love to try a bit of fitness modelling or something

Look forward to reading what u all have to say!
    For any information regarding PHYSIQUE ELITE - the ONLY certification endorsed by Bodybuilding.com - Contact me. Courses in the UK and USA in 2013.

Twitter: @Rxqueenie

Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rxqueenie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mobster1995 View Post
    what part of UK u from?
    West Sussex
    For any information regarding PHYSIQUE ELITE - the ONLY certification endorsed by Bodybuilding.com - Contact me. Courses in the UK and USA in 2013.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rxqueenie View Post
    West Sussex

Oh hai, I used to live in West Sussex. Quite a few Brits hang out here but don't have it on their profile. Welcome

Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    Oh hai, I used to live in West Sussex. Quite a few Brits hang out here but don't have it on their profile. Welcome
    Thanks

Where do u live now? Nice to know there's s few about. Great avi btw!

Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome

I'm from Hampshire so not far from you. Will be doing the Tough Mudder down your way in June!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/jedwab1976

Live & let live

Originally Posted by Jedwab View Post
    Welcome

I'm from Hampshire so not far from you. Will be doing the Tough Mudder down your way in June!
    Ooooh good luck!!

ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ldyparadox99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, we're almost neighbors if you ignore the water between the UK and mainland europe. ;-)

imantawhid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! im from east midlands! Good to know other fellow brits on here! i was wondering if you guys have any advice with regards to transformations and uni! I find it really difficult to eat clean at uni especially with time constraints. My diet is fairly good but with so many undergrads eating pizza etc it really is a struggle sometimes! Any help?

Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find it really difficult to eat clean at uni especially with time constraints. My diet is fairly good but with so many undergrads eating pizza etc it really is a struggle sometimes! Any help?
    I try to keep to the 80-90% rule of if u cant grow it or it didn't have a face u don't eat it. Sadly with cafeterias and such you will always be presented with loads of high carb , often processed foods. Unless home made, pizza will never be a good choice. Opt for jacket potatoes with tuna or chilli, burger and salad but throw the bun in the bin, any other meat choices, fruit etc . Personally I dont think it takes much effort to chuck a bag of salad and a chicken breast or a can of tuna with a boiled egg in a Tupperware container and eat that, but i dont know how feasible that is for you. Snack on nuts and if you have a sweet tooth bring with you natural yogurt and some berries, maybe some raw honey on top - takes 2 secs to put in a plastic container. There is no EASY way, you have to track your macros. Use My fitness Pal if you can and just become very aware of what goes in your mouth!

best of luck

Live & let live

brooklynjade4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Uk Ress

I just started looking in these forums too. I'm from West Yorkshire! nice to meet a few Europeans!

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the boards!

Lolita92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm also from the UK (South east). Hey!

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    welcome and good luck!

jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the board. I'm fairly new here so still lurking a lot!

Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

MrsYoku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also new
    Good to have more females!

cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbd88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im from the west midlands
    220lb squat, 220lb deadlift, 110lb bench

BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Londoner here, though I was born in Sussex (my parents lived in Lewes until I was 18 months). Good luck!
    Current log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149169243

Now cutting!

Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Living in London here

LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello to everyone, from the US Welcome and GL with your goals!
    *LF Chat Crew*
    *Lawyer Crew*
    ++Positive Crew++

FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello fellow UK lady
    -= If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail =-

"Don't be disappointed with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do."

wow how many Brits on one thread

Live & let live

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Creepy thing is, FOUR of us are in the same county

kimbers1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm new too from Warwickshire. Been training for 4 months and really getting serious now. Just trying to find out as much as I can. Also training to be a PT

smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello from sunny south Wales.....
    Getting there slowly.... and slowlier

OK... so all my stats are rubbish at the moment...

DL - 220lbs.... finally... still aiming for 330....

DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavinaG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello, I live in Hampshire too! Only just started training (after a false start before Christmas) - it was hard getting started but now much easier to look forward to the workout every day!

I've entered the 12 week challenge contest - not expecting to win anything but at least it will give me some motivation to do it properly, I would be gutted if my before and after pics look the same lol
    DavinaG

Tobina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Hi... from north of the border! Big up the brits lol :-)