CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100)

Unhappy Great I have NEG..

I find this site very annoying regarding the negative and positive feedback,

I'm a fully qualified NVQ level 3 personal Trainer and like to help people reach Their goals, but when you post a forum that people seem to really like and get results from you always have one negative individual who for no reason will give neg! And to me this is the opposite of motivational!
    I like to think the fitness community is a positive community that help each other overcome anything!

TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAlterEgo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the forums bro
    Repping horse heads on sight.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gosh you guys! Spending all my allotted reps for the day trying to make you green again!

Sorry alterego, can't compete with mod rep/neg power.

I tried, though.
    Last edited by discdoggie; 01-20-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CurtisHigh View Post
    I find this site very annoying regarding the negative and positive feedback,

I'm a fully qualified NVQ level 3 personal Trainer and like to help people reach Their goals, but when you post a forum that people seem to really like and get results from you always have one negative individual who for no reason will give neg! And to me this is the opposite of motivational!
    I like to think the fitness community is a positive community that help each other overcome anything!
    You've only made 13 posts, don't take it personally, when you are new people will neg you just for the lulz. I'll try and catch you tommorrow when I come off sread, but ultimatly you will have to fend for yourself, keep out of arguments, and help as much as you can.... without flashing your quals about. Ignore the negs and just keep trying to help people, one day you'll be rewarded.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    You've only made 13 posts, don't take it personally, when you are new people will neg you just for the lulz. I'll try and catch you tommorrow when I come off sread, but ultimatly you will have to fend for yourself, keep out of arguments, and help as much as you can.... without flashing your quals about. Ignore the negs and just keep trying to help people, one day you'll be rewarded.
    This asshat has multiple accounts. His previous one was negged because of the terrible advice he attempted to shove down peoples' throats. His current username won't be any different, I'd bet.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    This asshat has multiple accounts. His previous one was negged because of the terrible advice he attempted to shove down peoples' throats. His current username won't be any different, I'd bet.

Oh, I see.

I thought it was just because he might have wandered into misc or something. I suppose I shoulda checked post history before I played pink knight. Thanks for the heads up.
    For what I don't know

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I thought it was just because he might have wandered into misc or something. I suppose I shoulda checked post history before I played pink knight. Thanks for the heads up.
    He posts under multiple usernames, gives clearly incorrect information and then insults those that offer corrections.

ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    O I C. Cheers for the heads up Bill. I should have researched before trying to be a hero, like Discdoggie I just thought someone had negged him for the lulz.

To be honest, I'm not going to do it any more. Not one RED I have ever helped out has PMed, repped back, or thanked in the thread. Theres usually a reason they're red, if they're good eggs- they'll be green in no time. Sink or swim. I won't even bother negging this tool now hes red, I'd rather use my 5 reps for people who deserve it.
    Last edited by ProtienandIron; 01-20-2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: 'red'
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    O I C. Cheers for the heads up Bill. I should have researched before trying to be a hero, like Discdoggie I just thought someone had negged him for the lulz.

To be honest, I'm not going to do it any more. Not one person I have ever helped out has PMed, repped back, or thanked in the thread. Theres usually a reason they're red, if they're good eggs- they'll be green in no time. Sink or swim. I won't even bother negging this tool now hes red, I'd rather use my 5 reps for people who deserve it.
    Sup Cock, that's your name no?

CurtisHigh3 next?
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

To be honest, I'm not going to do it any more. Not one person I have ever helped out has PMed, repped back, or thanked in the thread. it.
    Check user control panel
    For what I don't know

Originally Posted by softpounder View Post

CurtisHigh3 next?
    Did you quote the wrong post, or is there an issue I should know about?

Cheers Discdoggie, pm sent.
    Last edited by ProtienandIron; 01-20-2013 at 09:46 AM.
    My training log:
    ---------------

CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100) CurtisHigh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    He posts under multiple usernames, gives clearly incorrect information and then insults those that offer corrections.
    Please stop trying to give me a bad name! This is my real account and has nothing to do with any assosiates steeling my blogs or images I have reported curtishigh1 and curtishigh1987 many times! They are not me!
    I don't know what insults have been thrown your way but I like to keep the fitness community a positive place

Originally Posted by softpounder View Post

CurtisHigh3 next?
    Again there are many fake counts on multiple sites of my training,
    Please point the hatred towards them

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Check user control panel
    X2

Some folks do care and do appreciate your efforts.

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    X2

Some folks do care and do appreciate your efforts.
    Cheers Wonderpug (noticing a dog theme here lol). Your inbox is full.

Thanks very much for the reps and the message, I've given up helping reds now, the worthy ones will get up on thier own. I'll be hitting you both back tommorrow when I come off spread.

I checked out your thread on the big box gyms. Its the reason I have a home gym. I worked in gyms as an instructor in my 20s so I got to be behind the scenes. Its all about the money, and they definately don't like lifters. The perfect customer in thier eyes is a middle aged mum that spends loads of money on treatments in the spa, doesnt drop weights and most importantly doesnt intimidate future customers. *home gym 'till I die*

All the best to you

See you around.

Andy
    My training log:
    ---------------

Your inbox is full.
    Thanks for the heads up. I clear it.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love all you guys too!!!!!

(edit, not you curtis).

(edit, ok, you too curtis).

(edit, group hug!!!).

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP banned... No shocker there.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I love all you guys too!!!!!

(edit, not you curtis).

(edit, ok, you too curtis).

(edit, group hug!!!).

Definitely in for hugs from this group!
    For what I don't know

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To be honest, I'm not going to do it any more. Not one RED I have ever helped out has PMed, repped back, or thanked in the thread. Theres usually a reason they're red, if they're good eggs- they'll be green in no time. Sink or swim. I won't even bother negging this tool now hes red, I'd rather use my 5 reps for people who deserve it.
    As they say on the Misc, reds gona red.

Only rep reds if they explain the situation and provide the post they were negged on and reason they were negged.

accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50) accace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to be red, but I kept posting and now I'm up to a whopping 45 rep power.
    Scary weak stats-
    Bench- 75x8
    Squat 105x8
    Dead-105x7

13 years old

Myfitnesspal:adamc314

122 pounds
    ++ Positive Crew++
    Barely Green crew

utupid96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utupid96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utupid96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utupid96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah stay out of misc...I learned the hard way...cheering on your favorite team can piss off the rivals... oh well I still gotta agree with you guys about not repping reds, I got screwed but it happens...keep on giving solid advice and green shall prevail!!
    Maxes:
    Squat: 405lbs
    Bench: 195lbs
    Dead lift: 320lbs

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These forums are just like the gym.

Those who neg probably get nowhere in life tbh and walk about the gym like they own eveyrthing, and then pop on the bench with partial ROM, their back and ass off the bench with their mate contributing to helping them lift that impossible 500LB barbell that good old arnold probably couldn't lift... then looking around the gym to see who saw it.

Those who give support, positive criticism are more than likely the ones who will approach you in the gym and say "excuse me... you're doing that with pretty poor technique. you need to be doing this instead, depending on what you want to work".

Welcome to forums.

Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't feel to bad, dude. I got one bad neg and now I'm the lowest scum on the boards, lol. I was searching for tuna recipes and I found a great thread full of them and made a comment because I was kinda excited. Unfortunately, I didn't look a the date of a the last post (it was like 2 years ago, I think) and I got negged for what was determined to be a pointless bump. C'est la vie. All my rep is positive except for that one. People still help and give me good advice and I'm sure they'll do the same for you.

EDIT: Oh, I see he's banned. Nevermind.