paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Realistically, should I be increasing 5 lbs each workout on SS?

I'm using a standard SS excel spreadsheet that you can find on the internet, and it's telling me that I need to be moving up 5 lbs each workout. I'm bulking right now, and should I expect to be increasing 5 lbs each workout?

OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OlivierBB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by paki123 View Post
    I'm using a standard SS excel spreadsheet that you can find on the internet, and it's telling me that I need to be moving up 5 lbs each workout. I'm bulking right now, and should I expect to be increasing 5 lbs each workout?
    If I'm not mistaken the regular SS should be
    A:
    Squat
    Bench
    Deadlifts
    Dips

B:
    Squat
    OHP
    Rows
    Chin ups

To be completely honest, I never read the SS book entirely but I did run it for a year.

I believe the book says everything should go up 5 pounds a week... What I would suggest is increase your poundage on squats by 5 lbs every training day, when you deadlift a single time in the week increase the poundage by 15-25 lb, if you deadlift 2 times go anywhere from 10-15. Any pressing movements I'd increase by 2.5 lbs every workout instead of 5, 5 is way too much IMO.

Eat, lift. When you stall, deload and repeat