tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Loose skin after fat and muscle weight lost doing aerobics

Hey guys, so I lost about 70 lbs over the past year. Most of it was fat, but I definitely lost some muscle mass. Long story short, I've had loose skin around my belly and my glutes hanging around for like six months now. I think it's going away, but really really slowly. Any advice on tightening up the skin? It looks very unattractive. Does anything work besides waiting or surgery?

Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Building muscle will fill it out. Eat at a small surplus and lift weights.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How lean are you , bf% ? Most ongoing theory about loose skin is that you need to get rid of all/nearly all the fat under the skin before it starts snapping back properly. For most that means 10% bf or lower, as fat tends to burn off from the inside and outwards you have to get pretty lean for the subacutenous fat to burn off.

Age,genetics and skin elasticity plays it's role as well.