preacher of simplicity godsamurai's Avatar
    godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

low appetite, not having close to macro level..

Saturday, fukin alarm didn't work so woke up at 12 p.m.
    had half cup of oatmeal (230cal) 2.5scoop of protein (250cal) 1 whole boiled egg (63cal)

after that I went for 1hr of walking, 20mins of playing basketball.

came home with big fat thai food called Pad Thai which is about 840calory and had it on 4 p.m.

took the nap around 6 p.m. and woke up at 8p.m..

total caloric intake is 1380 so far. It's now 9:20 p.m. as im writing this and I'm no where near hungry. My macro should be around 2k and this is way lower than that..

My appetite is probably low due to some stress and I'm still coughing time to time with the cold I had week ago, but it's very minor.

Not sure if my appetite is low due to taking Dayquill and cough drop candy but they didn't have any warning about meal..

I hate to force to eat foods esp a late night but I hate to feel missing out macro neither. What would you do if you are in my condition?
    Dymatize ISO-100 protein: 25g protein, 1 carb, 0 fat, 0 lactose, 0 sugar
    That's all you need.

Personal Dymatize protein review (2011):

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would figure out what I had left to meet my macro goals and compose the smallest volume meal I could.

Like a glass of milk and a peanut butter sandwich. Or just a few pieces of chicken and juice.

Get some more rest, being sick screws with everything
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASTRONOMICAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by godsamurai View Post
    I hate to force to eat foods esp a late night but I hate to feel missing out macro neither. What would you do if you are in my condition?
    Eat less fiber and fat. Supposedly both of those cause you to feel full longer. You need fiber and fat though, so, I would just force myself to eat it. You don't realize how lucky you are. Lots of people feel hungry all the time and would kill their grandma to feel full and not even have hit their targets.
    if anything has surprised me so far in my work, it's the complete disassociation between IQ and "exercise intelligence"

-Martin Berkhan

Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by godsamurai View Post
    Saturday, fukin alarm didn't work so woke up at 12 p.m.
    had half cup of oatmeal (230cal) 2.5scoop of protein (250cal) 1 whole boiled egg (63cal)

after that I went for 1hr of walking, 20mins of playing basketball.

came home with big fat thai food called Pad Thai which is about 840calory and had it on 4 p.m.

took the nap around 6 p.m. and woke up at 8p.m..

total caloric intake is 1380 so far. It's now 9:20 p.m. as im writing this and I'm no where near hungry. My macro should be around 2k and this is way lower than that..

My appetite is probably low due to some stress and I'm still coughing time to time with the cold I had week ago, but it's very minor.

Not sure if my appetite is low due to taking Dayquill and cough drop candy but they didn't have any warning about meal..

OP, your cals are far to low. You deficits are going to be massive. 1 hour walking + 20 min of basketball comes out to about 400 cal burned. And at your BF, weight, and height, you'd need like 2600ish on a cut, and 3200ish on a bulk.