mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

GP industries OBZ-SS 5 ft Olympic EZ Curl Bar - anyone use it?

I have not been able to find any reviews of this bar online. I saw the review by extremistpullup here on his stainless steel 7 ft olympic power bar which looked very nice. I am looking at the 5 ft stainless steel curl bar made by GP industries though and was hoping to get some thoughts on it. It is in the same general price range as the Ivanko OBZ-55 black oxide curl bar. I am thinking about treating myself to a nice curl bar and would appreciate any personal experience with the GP bar. Thanks in advance!

mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    specs on bar per Gtechfitness website:

The GP OBZ-SS Stainless Steel Olympic EZ Curl Bar measures 5 ft in length, offers durable stainless steel construction and self-lubricating sleeve bushings. Plus, this GP Stainless Steel Olympic Bar is made in the USA!

The GP Stainless Steel Olympic EZ Curl Bar is full commercial grade, perfect for heavy home use, high school, college, personal training studios, military and commercial gym use.
    Includes:
    (1) GP OBZ-SS Stainless Steel Olympic EZ Curl Bar

Features:
    Stainless Steel Construction
    Grip: 28.5 mm
    Length: 5 ft
    Approximate Weight: 35 lbs
    One Piece Welded Ends
    Self-Lubricating Bushings
    Made in the USA
    Commercial Grade

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

Thanks extremist, i appreciated your review of the GP power bar. Are you considering the curl bar?

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mdis View Post
    Thanks extremist, i appreciated your review of the GP power bar. Are you considering the curl bar?
    definitely, stainless steel. Right now my money is tired up in firearm purchases.
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs