Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kingarnold187 View Post
    anywhoo im off to bed now...waiting on classics reply...or anyone elses knowledgeable reply on my previous post about my starting if again and taking oep whilst fasting...goodnight evryone
    Honestly, i would take it on an empty stomach as food would make it desolve slower while on an empty stomach your going to desolve it right away. IMO take it when you wake up and 6 hours later, personally I would eat in-between doses to avoid a stomach ache/head ache. You should be fine restarting it I don't see why you couldn't restart the supplement it's honestly not going to do that much fat loss for you. Nothing legal will grossly change your results except from maybe ARA..

Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mk well ive been at it for roughly 3 years now so i guess im still making"noob gains"

im 19 % bf...all my abs show...mad?

when you start out with so much bodyfat sure its common to build muscle/strength while lose fat.

Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snow7man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did the FDA unbann usp labs products with the 1,3 meth?

kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Snow7man View Post
    they never were banned...certain places just stopped carrying them.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

on the real though USMC and proud of it HOORAH.

kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    Honestly, i would take it on an empty stomach as food would make it desolve slower while on an empty stomach your going to desolve it right away. IMO take it when you wake up and 6 hours later, personally I would eat in-between doses to avoid a stomach ache/head ache. You should be fine restarting it I don't see why you couldn't restart the supplement it's honestly not going to do that much fat loss for you. Nothing legal will grossly change your results except from maybe ARA..
    no i never stopped taking oep yet....i was talking about starting "if" again

and yes i know im not dim witted or anything of the sort....im not relying on oep to lose my weight..so before making and stating assumptions about me please feel free to ask questions first...thx

and also this is kinda what i was asking.... i want to have my morning dose...not eat for 5-6 more hours...take after noon dose 15-30 mins later...workout in fasted state...workout for an hr-1hr15-30 mins.not eat still for another 30-45 mins after my workout..then start eating my daily macros....
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justamonsta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree on the suspect nature of 19% body fat and having abs show...although maybe you have a large amount of visceral body fat (extremely unhealthy) and less sub Q fat. Either way, you are also wrong about being able to gain muscle mass and lose fat mass at the same time. Your body is either in an anabolic state (caloric surplus) or catabolic state (caloric defecit). Now, on one day/week/montj you could be in a deficit and lose fat, and on another day/week/month you could be on a surplus and lift and gain muscle, thus over a year you could lose fat and gain muscle "at the same time." But in a given state of time it is impossible to be doing both. Science bro. Rather than bro Science.

Originally Posted by Justamonsta View Post
    I agree on the suspect nature of 19% body fat and having abs show...although maybe you have a large amount of visceral body fat (extremely unhealthy) and less sub Q fat. Either way, you are also wrong about being able to gain muscle mass and lose fat mass at the same time. Your body is either in an anabolic state (caloric surplus) or catabolic state (caloric defecit). Now, on one day/week/montj you could be in a deficit and lose fat, and on another day/week/month you could be on a surplus and lift and gain muscle, thus over a year you could lose fat and gain muscle "at the same time." But in a given state of time it is impossible to be doing both. Science bro. Rather than bro Science.
    OOMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG can you *******s stop with your IGNORANT personal input and avoiding the total thread topic??!?!? ffs ******* gtfo my thread
    Last edited by kingarnold187; 02-01-2013 at 09:31 AM.
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OOMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG can you *******s stop with your personal input and avoiding the total thread topic??!?!? ffs ******* gtfo my thread
    well quit bumping this shtty thread. Go make a log this is not a place to write a dairy.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

ONCE AGAIN....

so i decided to start my intermittent fasting again.....as suspected since ive gone back to a "normal" eating routine ive been stalling out on progress

im going back to my 20/4 plan..fast for 20 hours then eat for 4....would it be ok for me to say ..take 1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach and continue through the day with no food and 30 mins before my workouts (weight lifting) take 2 pills on empty stomach still workout for 1hr-1hr 30 mins...wait 30-45 mins after workout to eat.....would this be ok? would oep mess up my insides or mess with the lining of my stomach if i totaly go with no food for it?

and also i dont care weather ot not i take 2 caps in the morning or 1 or 2 caps beforew workout or 1 i was just thinking it might be a better idea to take the higher dose closer to a time i would be eating..but does it matter at all? i know the bottle says take first dose 15-30 mins before eating "break-fast"

so basically can i take first dose be 1 or 2 caps...wait 5 hours then take 2nd dose..1 or 2 caps...lift then eat...and be ok?

please let me know if how i said things is confusing i will try to tell it all more simple if i can.

thank you ! =)
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    well quit bumping this shtty thread. Go make a log this is not a place to write a dairy.
    dairy

dairy

DAIRY

COTDAM
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dairy

dairy

DAIRY

COTDAM
    sorry bro that slight mistake seems to completely make up for your ****gy diary that needs to be deleted go make a log.

sorry bro that slight mistake seems to completely make up for your ****gy diary that needs to be deleted go make a log.
    you have stated your input before...........you are also the only one making a comment of this nature....

NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO COME ON THIS THREAD ! GTFO!
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

you have stated your input before...........you are also the only one making a comment of this nature....

NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO COME ON THIS THREAD ! GTFO!
    No but the fact that it keeps popping up in the wrong section bothers me. This is not the dear diary section. Go make a log.

No but the fact that it keeps popping up in the wrong section bothers me. This is not the dear diary section. Go make a log.

dude?? are you freakin serious?......................THIS ISNT EVEN TEEN MISC!!!!!!!

g...t...f...o

<--------------------TEEN MISC

dude your popping up in the wrong section period.

this is a thread about a supplement...made in the SUPPLEMENTS forum....and its in the wrong section??......
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

dude?? are you freakin serious?......................THIS ISNT EVEN TEEN MISC!!!!!!!

g...t...f...o

<--------------------TEEN MISC

dude your popping up in the wrong section period.
    I am not a teenager so your comments hold no water. Maybe you should read a book or something. Your intellectual ability for comebacks is very weak.

But srsly this thread is now about random gifs such as this

I am not a teenager so your comments hold no water. Maybe you should read a book or something. Your intellectual ability for comebacks is very weak.
    thanks for cluttering up my thread kid
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

starts posting gifs and acting like a teenager...........................

im waiting for classics reply at this point.....thx guys
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

thanks for cluttering up my thread kid
    The fact that you call me a kid and I am a year younger than you makes alot of sense. Good work bro. Carry On.

But srsly I am about to be on the road for a few hours, but do not fret I will be back my young friend..

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by josh26 View Post
    I never got as far as trying the original OEP, but I know the history is that Jack3d Micro removed DMAA and claimed to be just as strong - and sure as hell wasn't imo.

What are the chances of getting the new OEP in Australia though? Anything with more than caffeine that can be legally imported would pretty much win by default as a fat burner imo.
    Hi Josh!

Jack3d and Jack3d Micro both bear the Jack3d name and they are both pre-workouts but they are quite different products. That's exactly why we kept both in the line up rather than replacing Jack3d with Jack3d Micro. Some people prefer one, and others prefer the other. Either way we've got something for ya.

As for the availability of OEP in Australia we aren't actually shipping OEP out that way but some of your retailers may buy through distributors. Check your PMs.

im back with silly questions...classic...im looking at you...lol

so i decided to start my intermittent fasting again.....as suspected since ive gone back to a "normal" eating routine ive been stalling out on progress

im going back to my 20/4 plan..fast for 20 hours then eat for 4....would it be ok for me to say ..take 1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach and continue through the day with no food and 30 mins before my workouts (weight lifting) take 2 pills on empty stomach still workout for 1hr-1hr 30 mins...wait 30-45 mins after workout to eat.....would this be ok? would oep mess up my insides or mess with the lining of my stomach if i totaly go with no food for it?

and also i dont care weather ot not i take 2 caps in the morning or 1 or 2 caps beforew workout or 1 i was just thinking it might be a better idea to take the higher dose closer to a time i would be eating..but does it matter at all? i know the bottle says take first dose 15-30 mins before eating "break-fast"

so basically can i take first dose be 1 or 2 caps...wait 5 hours then take 2nd dose..1 or 2 caps...lift then eat...and be ok?

please let me know if how i said things is confusing i will try to tell it all more simple if i can.

thank you ! =)
    I'm here! haha. I have seen people eat IF style and use OEP exactly as directed with no issues. I think you'll be fine to have the first serving that long before eating, however do be aware that it may hit you a little harder. Your first time taking it on a fast you may want to try 1 cap just to be sure. If all goes well then you can go right back to your 2 caps in the AM/1 cap in the PM approach.

yea i ment so say amphetamines not meth lol
    I think I missed this question somewhere in this thread. Generally if a positive result is produced the sample is sent in for further testing to determine exactly what produced the result, be that one of the drugs that they are looking for or something else which caused a false positive. For drug testing for work I personally didn't have an issue with 1,3-dimethyl but having said that, I still can't give you a definitive answer as to what may or may not cause a result which is initially positive.

Originally Posted by Snow7man View Post
    they never were banned...certain places just stopped carrying them.
    ^What he said!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

thank you for that feedback classic! and yes today i went ahead and took 2 caps in the morning and waited 5 hours before i ate something...it did hit me a bit harder...which i liked and i felt totaly fine! =) ,(stomach wyze) and this was after already being fasted for 13 hrs ....i didnt expect to workout today but buddy of mine wanted to show me the gym he was going to...i ended up doing back a whole day early lol geese i gota slow it down a notch hehe...

so today basically i took 2 caps in am ...5 hours later..ate roughly 120g carbs...1300 calories..120 g protein..then 2 hrs later took my afternoon pill...didnt hit me as hard cause of all the food but as i said wasnt expecting to lift today.. now to go consume the rest of todays macros! =)

tomorrow i will be doing my normal routine......taking the 2 caps in am.....then 5 hours later take 3rd cap 30 mins before working out in fasted state....chest,tris tomorrow =) cant wait! will let you know how evrything goes!

inb4 i puke blood haha <------- not srs......................semi srs.......lol
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like you're doing well here.

notsrs
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I found my old bottle of OEP with 1/3. Debating if I should take it. Is it safe?

It's not expired yet either.

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Looks like you're doing well here.

notsrs

lol i dont even have to say anything for you ......................low bf% and you have no abs....................flab gut if anything...........bruh...why u post here? still mad?
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

Originally Posted by droalex View Post
    I found my old bottle of OEP with 1/3. Debating if I should take it. Is it safe?

what is making you wonder if it would be safe or not?
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bought the new OEP today over the old one. will start tomorrow.
    (i rep back 500+ put rep back in comment)

Originally Posted by KrnZippo View Post
    please give feedback in this thread on how you like it and evrything ...id like to know. as well as others im sure...and also have you ever used the old one?
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by droalex View Post

Hi Drolex.

We are still producing that same exact version. You have the same formula as Kingarnold. As long as you don't fall into any of the categories on the warning label (must be 18 years or older, no pre-existing medical conditions, and so on) and you follow label directions there should be no issue.

Originally Posted by KrnZippo View Post
    Awesome KrnZippo! Let us know how it works out for you!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol i dont even have to say anything for you ......................low bf% and you have no abs....................flab gut if anything...........bruh...why u post here? still mad?
    Body fat is 14-15% and increasing. I've been to 8% before and even though my abs show, I still need size.

You mad that you have the supplement knowledge of a 4th grader and don't know where to find the supplement log section?
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew