Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kingarnold187 View Post
    please give feedback in this thread on how you like it and evrything ...id like to know. as well as others im sure...and also have you ever used the old one?
    i only tried about 10 pills of the original (from a friend) but that was about 8-10 months ago right near the end of my EC stack (only real fat burning thing i've used).
    (i rep back 500+ put rep back in comment)

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your paragraph of peace =

CountryMike Appreciation Crew

kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Your paragraph of peace =
    mad?.......atleast i dont look like you....=)
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

on the real though USMC and proud of it HOORAH.

kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingarnold187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) OvercomeItAll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have used quite alot of supps as well but i am not depending or leaning on oep to lose my weight...ive gone from 320 lbs to were im at now over a yr and a halfand the only other thermo/weight loss supp i have tried was hydroxy stim from muscle tech...i dont like any of muscletechs products EXCEPT hydroxy stim...it also has 1,3 d in it and great energy and thermo is good as well. i used it for 2 months..about 7 months ago
    other than that i mainly used pre workout products that had creatine in them.
    whoops! sorry it took so long to write back, anyways, when i started i was closer to 165/170 and even then when i was taking synedrex that hit pretty hard, now i probably have a higher tolerance though. and i know guys who come to my store who are upwards of 300 lbs that have taken DNPX and still love it, haha i see you noticed the high 1,3 content. anything with that much dmaa i think hits you hard no matter how big you are lol. if you try it, let me know what you think of it. i know you can get it from a million places but we sell it at shreddedsports.com as well, i can probably get you a discount code when your ready to try it out. pm me about it if you want.

Originally Posted by OvercomeItAll View Post
    whoops! sorry it took so long to write back, anyways, when i started i was closer to 165/170 and even then when i was taking synedrex that hit pretty hard, now i probably have a higher tolerance though. and i know guys who come to my store who are upwards of 300 lbs that have taken DNPX and still love it, haha i see you noticed the high 1,3 content. anything with that much dmaa i think hits you hard no matter how big you are lol. if you try it, let me know what you think of it. i know you can get it from a million places but we sell it at shreddedsports.com as well, i can probably get you a discount code when your ready to try it out. pm me about it if you want.
    thank you! =) will look into it and let you know when i do!

edit:...and also! marry me?

HHNNNGGGG/10
    i never do this lol but babs you are my definition of hot! lol

MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

forgot this isnt misc...................lol
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    i thought you said you were gona post funny gifs...what happend?
    MY SIG CAN BE A NOVEL.

i <3 iceman1800

genesia30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

which would you guys say is better/gives better fat loss results?

the original has dmaa in it but also 35mg less caffeine per pill....

mainly trying to compare the thermogenic/focus and concentration effects of them...and the caffeine .
    I would have to say the older version, i got better results with it.

LadyJustice68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been reading alot about Oxy Pro so went to GNC today and purchased the white capped bottle. Rep at GNC said this was the new formula and that both purple and white caps no longer have 1,3 in them. ??? I am a 45 year old female in relatively good shape. Approx. 20% body fat and 138 lbs. I workout about 4x a week. Routine is 2x week crossfit & 2x week weights. I follow a primarily Paleo diet (no sugar-artificial or otherwise, no dairy, no legumes, no grains, no sodas). I cheat approx. 1x every 6 weeks and that is typically limited to a bite of my husband's dessert or a latte with skim milk, no sugar. Otherwise, only sugar I get is from fruit although I try to not eat a ton of fruit. I've been between a 138-140 for a year now and cannot seem to get past it. I've tried switching up my diet to add more protein and Paleo-friendly carbs but never get past 136 and then go right back to the 138. I am hoping that OEP will give me the boost I need.

I bought them this morning, came home and took 1 pill at 10:43am and then did an immediate run (1 mile). Felt great and did with ease which cardio is difficult for me because I have limited lung capacity due to lower lung damage. Came home ate a 1/4 banana and about 8 almonds. Jitters in my hands set in about 11:30. Right now no other side effects other than a bit jittery. I conclude with a question - I remembered AFTER taking the pill that I take 15mg Armour Thyroid daily. Will OEP interfer with my thyroid meds? Can't seem to find anyting on this.

newdk77dk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking the original formula of OXYELITE PRO

www thetysonsales com

100% GUARANTED
    PAYPAL CONFIDENCE

kurz23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took oxyelite pro for 4 years and now I can't ****!!! What should I do? Is this side effect permanent or will it go away?