Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by egyptianboyer View Post
    and then when im 200llbs of pure muscle still having this imbalance because of your advice'''' you would be saying the same thing
    My thread about muscle imbalance and resolution is on first page of TBB, plsss reaq it OP. too many of these threads already
    Check out my Madcow 5x5 Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166952781

egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BFair24 View Post
    Bro I don't understand your logic at all, you seem to be rambling on and on incoherently. Most people work glutes as a part of legs, if you're trying to focus on your glutes you should be doing more then one exercise for them. I'm not trying to change your rep scheme I just wanted to see what you're working with.

Obviously you are not going to be seeing a lot of gains working one muscle with 2 sets. Do you do one exercise for your biceps, 2 sets and think you're going to see a lot of progression?

Are you working a full body routine or what are you doing?

Outline your routine to me like this for example with sets, reps and the EXERCISE NAME:

Legs: Squats 3x6 Reps
    Lunges 3x15 Reps
    Leg Press 3x12 Reps

I'm trying to help you but you're not giving me much to work with.
    seriously i just need to make a small adjustment , so should i add the extra set or not??
    i think periodization is gonna work in this case as it did when i was using 15-20 reps and then lowered it to 12-15 8+ weeks ago.

egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KilluaTheKid View Post
    My thread about muscle imbalance and resolution is on first page of TBB, plsss reaq it OP. too many of these threads already
    dude im already doing everything to fix it, i literally spent hours and hours looking how to correct it. but at a point all the info will be the same because there's no such thing as reinventing the wheel. but give me the link just incase it really is something new

Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is op a retard?

BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its because when i had this dumb trainer he had me do all kinds of machines and exercises like that, and it just got worst, now im just doing 1 exercise and its getting better, so why mess it up? again i was just talking about the rep range. cause clearly bulgarian sqauts has been working for me otherwise im just lying through my teeth. and i do leg extensions and work hamstrings, but i just do 1 exercise for glutes but hey just that has been working for me
    Just so you know I've been training for about 8 months and my glutes are not hard unless I flex them, they are big but not hard when unflexed, I believe this is fairly common. To answer your question try the 8-12 rep range and see how it works for you, if you like 12-15 better then go back to it, if neither of those work then add a set and repeat the above. You're making this so much more complicated then it has to be. By the way are you from Canada?

KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude im already doing everything to fix it, i literally spent hours and hours looking how to correct it. but at a point all the info will be the same because there's no such thing as reinventing the wheel. but give me the link just incase it really is something new
    It's on first page of the forum...

Just so you know I've been training for about 8 months and my glutes are not hard unless I flex them, they are big but not hard when unflexed, I believe this is fairly common. To answer your question try the 8-12 rep range and see how it works for you, if you like 12-15 better then go back to it, if neither of those work then add a set and repeat the above. You're making this so much more complicated then it has to be. By the way are you from Canada?
    Look the only valid argument im making is this: if i do lower my reps and weight to fit 8-12 too fast. just too soon. without improving those list of factors i mentioned it will only make my imbalance worst as i seen through experience.

on the other hand if i improve those factors with this rep range then by the time if i do have to lower my reps to 8-12 that bad form, poor mind muscle connection, horrible time under-tension, will be much much less then if i just jumped right to it now. get me? should i just add that extra set now and then lower my reps if it doesn't work?
    instead of like zig zagging back and forth thus saving more time in the long run.

because as everyone says ''you need to see what works for you'' and i won't know how my body fully responds to it if i change it to quick, that was the biggest newbie mistake i made. at what point should i lower my reps for sure though?

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What does his physique have anything to do with it?
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Originally Posted by Eandretta96 View Post
    What does his physique have anything to do with it?
    whos physique

Originally Posted by KilluaTheKid View Post
    It's on first page of the forum...
    which forum

Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can we see pics of your physique mr.egyptianboyer?

Originally Posted by Journeyto345 View Post
    can we see pics of your physique mr.egyptianboyer?
    can we see pics of yours?

which forum
    First page of TBB section

in conclusion what do you recommend i do? i will most likely if not really will lower my reps , but i just stated why not now in my reply

Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ian's. He said " have you seen Ian's physique?"
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Journeyto345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can we see pics of yours?
    39 post

Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man i feel like this ******* is a troll.... stop humping bulgarian squats and do regular barbell squats. Stick to low reps, high weight, worked wonders for me. That is, if you are not a troll.

Originally Posted by Severin09 View Post
    Man i feel like this ******* is a troll.... stop humping bulgarian squats and do regular barbell squats. Stick to low reps, high weight, worked wonders for me. That is, if you are not a troll.
    tried it , got worst, did one legged squats so i can work them unilaterally and get stimulated individually. got better.
    i already said i will, after experimenting'' with this particular rep range.

oh . well very true. i used to think this way, just taking advice from big guys at the gym with nothing to back it up. that's when i got the most confused and misinformed

what do you recommend i do? if i ruled out lowering my reps until i periodize '' with 12-15 then my only option is add the extra set because as i mentioned i need to make an adjustment /change something otherwise i won't get optimal results.

BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFair24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Look the only valid argument im making is this: if i do lower my reps and weight to fit 8-12 too fast. just too soon. without improving those list of factors i mentioned it will only make my imbalance worst as i seen through experience.

on the other hand if i improve those factors with this rep range then by the time if i do have to lower my reps to 8-12 that bad form, poor mind muscle connection, horrible time under-tension, will be much much less then if i just jumped right to it now. get me? should i just add that extra set now and then lower my reps if it doesn't work?
    instead of like zig zagging back and forth thus saving more time in the long run.

because as everyone says ''you need to see what works for you'' and i won't know how my body fully responds to it if i change it to quick, that was the biggest newbie mistake i made. at what point should i lower my reps for sure though?
    Your form should not be thrown off by switching from 12-15 to 8-15 unless you absolutely have no mind-muscle connection, all you have to do is go slow. You're really making this so much more complicated then it needs to be. Nobody's going to be able to tell you the right answer because your logic and way of training is so obscure to the rest of us. Try it and don't be afraid to make mistakes, it happens to all of us in the beginning. I'm really starting to think you're trolling though.

Ian's Physique for those who were asking:

Before:

After:

Your form should not be thrown off by switching from 12-15 to 8-15 unless you absolutely have no mind-muscle connection, all you have to do is go slow. You're really making this so much more complicated then it needs to be. Nobody's going to be able to tell you the right answer because your logic and way of training is so obscure to the rest of us. Try it and don't be afraid to make mistakes, it happens to all of us in the beginning. I'm really starting to think you're trolling though.
    that's the real point though . using this rep range before i do lower it to 8-12 will improve my weak mind muscle connection. sort of a continuation so to speak. but can you put a number of weeks of when to change your rep range or just when it stops working?
    Would a troll'' put this much effort into this-.

Not going to lie. He really does come off as a prick sometimes, calling everyone out, but he does give good advice and he has made good progress.
    *Gyno crew*

Ian's Physique for those who were asking:

Before:

After:

THIS. and now that hes bigger, if people are still advocating they're claims then he became smarter as he got bigger ..

Not going to lie. He really does come off as a prick sometimes, calling everyone out, but he does give good advice and he has made good progress.
    very true . he actually converted me from bro science advocated to science. only because its save much more time

He's just trying to stop the spread of misinformation and "broscience", rep me up and I'll hit you back off R/C.

very true . he actually converted me from bro science advocated to science. only because its save much more time
    thing is , hes getting results while u're not . You'renot him so you shouldn't think that if you follow his advice , you'll get the same results bro. No wonder why you're negged.. Learn to think for yourself and do your own fking research.

watch?v=YAgVy5T-nAo

Originally Posted by Journeyto345 View Post
    thing is , hes getting results while u're not . You'renot him so you shouldn't think that if you follow his advice , you'll get the same results bro. No wonder why you're negged.. Learn to think for yourself and do your own fking research.
    wow the assumptions your making is ridiculous . that's why this forum is going to shiet. bro science and ridiculous claims.
    never did i say it will make me look like him. but whether i get the info from him or some website, what difference does it makes if it's true?
    i do my own research as well u know. and if you truly thought for ''yourself'' you wouldn't even be on this website to begin with.