MrzWitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post My Dexamine journal

I just received My stuff yesterday. I had took my first pill today and I felt alittle Something, but not enough kick to help me with my insanity workout. Tomorrow I take the same dose and if I dell the same tomorrow, I'll take two on Monday.

Director of Dexafication PJUNGSBERGER's Avatar
    PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrzWitness View Post
    I just received My stuff yesterday. I had took my first pill today and I felt alittle Something, but not enough kick to help me with my insanity workout. Tomorrow I take the same dose and if I dell the same tomorrow, I'll take two on Monday.
    If you are stim tolerant then go right to two capsules. Do not exceed two caps in a 24 hour period under any circumstances. Sounds like one is not going to cut it for you.

PJJ

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna do two doses tomorrow.

Post mr journal

Well, I up my doses to two capsules a day and its helping me get by, but it definitely dosen't help with controling my appetite. I lost a pound so far. Hopefully I see better results next week.

week 1

On Monday I tried the pills before breakfast with a protein shake and I felt the kick after 30 minutes. It helped me get through my intense workout, but on Tuesday I decided to try it a couple hours after breakfast and I felt sluggish instead and both days I taken two capsules. Today im gonna stick to the same routine I did on Monday and go from there. This is actually week 2
    Last edited by MrzWitness; 01-30-2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: mistake in title

Post progress report

On Thursday and Friday I felt really nauseous after my workout, but on Saturday I had the capsules with the protein shake and the apple and I felt fine after that. Still feel the kick from the pills so far still losing a litte here and there.

progress report

The capsules still giving me enough energy to get through my workouts. Still doesnt help with appetite. I notice the energy that it gives doesn't last as long. By the time I have finished my workouts Im burnt out to the point where I need a nap.

progress report

Didnt see any weight loss. Im kinda disappointed. The capsules is kinda losing its juice and im starting to struggle to keep up with my routine. Im going to which my routine up alittle this week and see if it helps