meneedit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shoes with very thick soft soles.

Hi guys,

I'm new here and i'm going to be posting some questions in a few different forums.

I've been working out on and off for about a year but i've never pushed myself to commit to a steady workout calender and I intend on doing so from this point on.

My workout programs are Insanity and P90X.

Anyway, I have a little bit of trouble with my right ankle and i've been having a hard time finding runners that have thick soft soles for impact when starjumping, etc...

Any recommendations?

jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by meneedit View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm new here and i'm going to be posting some questions in a few different forums.

I've been working out on and off for about a year but i've never pushed myself to commit to a steady workout calender and I intend on doing so from this point on.

My workout programs are Insanity and P90X.

Anyway, I have a little bit of trouble with my right ankle and i've been having a hard time finding runners that have thick soft soles for impact when starjumping, etc...

Any recommendations?
    Yeah, correct the issue instead of trying to cover it up.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^lol

OP - Don't land on your heels, or fix the underlying issue.

Metafight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nike Free Run
    I love them
    Were all gonna make it