Dezlim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I take creatineduring track season?

so, Track seasons coming up, but I I'm currently trying to get at 170. I started out as 135 during the end of the football then started lifting and focused on gaining weight. I still wanna get up to 170 and still be fast, so I was wondering If I should take creatine, because my friends told me to lay off of it during track. I would appreciate if I can get some replies. Im new at bodybuilding.com and so far the community has been great to me. I don't think i need to worry about hars replies and such.

Running for my life. The Running Man's Avatar
    The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Running Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. 3-5g/day of monohydrate. Don't load.

Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dezlim View Post
    so, Track seasons coming up, but I I'm currently trying to get at 170. I started out as 135 during the end of the football then started lifting and focused on gaining weight. I still wanna get up to 170 and still be fast, so I was wondering If I should take creatine, because my friends told me to lay off of it during track. I would appreciate if I can get some replies. Im new at bodybuilding.com and so far the community has been great to me. I don't think i need to worry about hars replies and such.
    5 grams a day and dont load. loading can cause that puffy fat look.

TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people worry about water weight when taking creatine, especially sprinters as you want to be a light / yet as strong as possible. However I can vouch personally for creatine being an excellent training aid in and off season for any thrower/sprinter or jumper. Once saturated (after roughly 3 weeks) you start to feel a slight but definately noticable inprovement in power output and recovery from training. Like the guys say above, 5g a day of monohydrate ( I'd reccomend creapure) doesn't matter about timing. You'll start to notice effects within 2-3 weeks.