wackjaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wackjaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My 10 Week before and after.

Hello everyone.

I just thought I would post my before and afters. The first is ten weeks ago and the second is from the other day. I am not finished and I still have a long way to go but I am pretty happy considering where I was 2 1/2 months ago.

I also wanted to thank everyone on this forum for being active, answering, and asking questions. I know this is my first post, but I have been reading since before I started 10 weeks ago. Literally every single question I had has been answered in these forums (multiple times) and there was no reason for me to ask anything. I can't name names, b/c I can't remember. But thanks for answering those questions. You have helped me, and I am sure many others, change their lives.

For those that are curious, I worked out 4 times a week essentially doing a push/pull split. Presses monday/thurs (flat, incline,decline, flies, dips, cable cross, and some tricep isolates) and Pulls tues/friday (deadlift, curls, rows, various shoulder work, and squats) . My two major/essential goals were to lose fat and build a chest. I looked like a 3rd grade girl before. Tuesday and Thursday were obviously my major days as I worked so many different muscle groups. Which brings me to my next point: Diet!

I carb/calorie cycled. I got the program from an article on this website, started it, then altered it to fit my body as I went along. I wound up having low/high days with the 2 high days being on tues/friday when i did deadlift/squats.

As far as supplements, I took whey, glutamine, creatine, casein, a multivitamin, and fish oil, and melatonin to sleep with. (fun dreaming right there)

My final point is regarding cardio. I would be lying if I said I didn't do any, but I would not be if I told you it was very, VERY minimal. I hardly ever ran. In the 10 weeks, I may have ran 8 times. This only consisted of maybe 5-6 40 yard sprints with jogging in between. So maybe 5 minutes of interval running for each session; however, it certainly was not HIIT!

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope to hear your feedback and again, thanks to everyone who unknowingly helped me.

Best of luck to you all.
    Attached Images

wackjaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wackjaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As a PS and a personal challenge, when I played football in high school, i hated....HATED dips. I sat out to fix this b/c I knew I hated it b/c i was a weak little turd. When I started this, I could do a dip. Let me repeat...ONE dip. Now, I can do over 30 and have moved on to weighted dips.

Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steve0022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is amazing progress,
    You have motivated me!

For ten weeks this is crazy, keep it up

Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow great motivation bro!

what were the weights in the pictures?
    Atlanta!

jas89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, that's awesome. Care to share the nutrition portion of your 10 weeks?

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)

@Steve002 thank you sir. go get em!

@Muskle The beginning pic is actually in week two. I didn't take a picture when I first started. So I was probably around 6-7 pounds heavier when I first started given the ~5 pounds of water weight i dropped from low carbing and around 1-1.5 pounds of fat loss from that first week, I started at around 167 pounds. I am now at 154. I'm short. ha.

@jas89 here is the link for the nutrition program. As i mentioned, i did not follow this precisely after I learned what the program was going for. For instance, the program calls for oatmeal. I love oatmeal, but I love toast and jelly and turkey sandwiches better. so instead i ate high fiber bread instead. This article includes calculators to identify your macro needs. Honestly for me, I kept my protein constant at 1 gram per pound of body weight, my carbs at around 60-70, and fats i didn't track. i ate clean and only got my fat from peanut butter *one table spoon 3 times a day, usually after each meal. almonds, and olive oil. since i can't post links, google "bodybuilding carb cycling burn fat build muscle" it should be on the top and it is written by Brad Borland. There are also to follow ups he did that I certainly recommend you read if you are wanting to do this. They are answers to email questions he received.

@OAHUGROWN ha. thanks bro

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wackjaw View Post

@Muskle The beginning pic is actually in week two. I didn't take a picture when I first started. So I was probably around 6-7 pounds heavier when I first started given the ~5 pounds of water weight i dropped from low carbing and around 1-1.5 pounds of fat loss from that first week, I started at around 167 pounds. I am now at 154. I'm short. ha.

@jas89 here is the link for the nutrition program. As i mentioned, i did not follow this precisely after I learned what the program was going for. For instance, the program calls for oatmeal. I love oatmeal, but I love toast and jelly and turkey sandwiches better. so instead i ate high fiber bread instead. This article includes calculators to identify your macro needs. Honestly for me, I kept my protein constant at 1 gram per pound of body weight, my carbs at around 60-70, and fats i didn't track. i ate clean and only got my fat from peanut butter *one table spoon 3 times a day, usually after each meal. almonds, and olive oil. since i can't post links, google "bodybuilding carb cycling burn fat build muscle" it should be on the top and it is written by Brad Borland. There are also to follow ups he did that I certainly recommend you read if you are wanting to do this. They are answers to email questions he received.

Great info and progress / repped.
    You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it: I never saved anything for the swim back.

jas89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wackjaw View Post

Great info, thanks bro!

Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome progress! Keep it up.

DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DYElex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Amazing transformation, at the moment i am cycling my carbs too and i'm hoping to see some results. Whats the bf before and after?

53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow! Awesome transformation... seriously incredible... You look fantastic. Did you do any cardio?

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice bud, can see in your first pic there was definitely definition in your abbs so am not surprised they popped out so fast. Great job bro
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gjdm, must have already had some decent muscle mass under there before you started too
    I knew a man who once said death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice transformation!
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice gains op keep it up!

Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You've got some good mass there! Amazing transformation! Repped.

Were you weight training before as you look like you've got almost a years worth of weight training muscle already!

DOFLEX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    geat progress
    Forget yesterday, live today and dream tomorrow.

.::ectomorph as faurk::.

ChigurhM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChigurhM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great work.
    Did you follow any particular training regime? Heavy and low reps, or light and high reps?
    Cheers

totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good one!

@DYElex im not sure as i am not too concerned with that. A modest guess would be I started around 20%. My calipers say I am now a little over 10%, but I think I am just a little higher than that.

@53X thanks bro. I wrote about the minimal cardio I did in the last paragraph of my original post.

@Del1nquent thanks man. I guess I should note that during my workout I did no abdominal isolates whatsoever. I just let the heavy squats/deadlifts do the work.

@Dubzfry appreciate it man. No I was not weight training at all before this. I did play sports in high school and lifted weights then, but that was ten years ago, I guess I just hung on to some of it. My grandpa was naturally muscular and I may have gotten it genetically.

@ChigurhM Since it had been ten years since I worked out, I started low weight high reps my first two weeks so I didn't injure myself. After that, heavy heavy heavy low reps. I really wanted to hit my chest and what i did may seem like overkill but i wanted to attack my chest from all angles. So twice a week i did 3x5 flat, incline, and decline. and 2x10 flies on flat,incline decline, while super setting with dips. Now that was some awesome sh!t.

@totogate, DOFLEX, magma88, KidAlchemy, TomLynx, and Del1nquent I appreciate the comments. best of luck in achieving your goals