Thread: Squats help

lamman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squats help

For some reason everytime that I perform squats, no matter how much weight, I get this nauseated felling. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how I could prevent this? Someone I talked to said something about trying antacids to see if them work but really haven't had the chance to get around to it yet. Any help will be appreciated thank you very much.

DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000)
    If new to lifting you will have to work through it. Squats spur the CNS. Also, blood goes everywhere to support this awesome exercise. Then there is the lactic acid issue. These three things combined can make you want to puke.

Unless you have some bizarre medical condition, you must embrace the fact that compounds like this separate the men from the boys.
    http://www.hollandreflexology.com/

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lamman View Post
    For some reason everytime that I perform squats, no matter how much weight, I get this nauseated felling. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how I could prevent this? Someone I talked to said something about trying antacids to see if them work but really haven't had the chance to get around to it yet. Any help will be appreciated thank you very much.
    Some things to look at:

*Don't eat anything within an hour of training. If this doesn't help, increase the interval to two hours.

*Stop taking any pre-workout supp(s) you might be using.

*Check your breathing pattern during your sets; you may be holding your breath when you shouldn't be.

*If none of these things help even just a little, consult your doc. Getting nauseous during weight training isn't normal.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733