obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Betancourt D-Stunner Review: One HAM PWO

Thanks Tatteredsant and Betancourt for letting me experience this awesome pre-workout. I never considered myself not too much of a stim junkie, but pretty tolerant to stims in general. Before taking D-Stunner, sometimes I didn't feel energetic at max dosage with the pre-workouts I've been taking. Some even contained 1,3 DMAA. After taking D-Stunner consistently for a month, I never built a tolerance and I always had consistent effects even at 1 serving.

Profile:
    This version of D-Stunner is formulated without DMAA. On my first experience with D-Stunner, I felt like I was on 1,3 DMAA. It contains some goodies like Beta-Analine and Glycerol Monostearate for some pumps. 3,7 Dimethylpurine - 2,6 dione and Nmethylyramine HCL which is supposed to aid in breathing capacity.

After taking it for a month, I'm bit of afraid of what the 1,3 version would feel like. lol

Taste: 7/10
    Not the best tasting fruit punch and it's not the worst either. It's got a little bit of a sour kick to it, but simply adding more water fixes it. I don't really much care for it unless it's effective. It should probably be marketed as "Sour Fruit Punch", but maybe it's just my tastebuds. Regardless how it tastes, it gets sh!t done.

Mixibility/Consistency: 7.5/10
    Seeing it has Glycerol Monostearate, I knew it wasn't going to dissolve or mix very well. The rest of the ingredients dissolved well, but the Glycerol stuck to the sides and bottom of the shaker. The consistency of the powder got some moisture into it so it clumped up into some big boulders. I shook it up before opening and heard a lot of rattling. However, the clumps were easy to break off.

Left Image is the clump, which actually was broken from a huge rock size clump. Right Image is the clumps being broken down back to powder. So no problems.

Focus: 9/10
    This is where it gets better. With 1 serving, I was really focused in my workout. I felt so concentrated in what I was doing. My max dosage was 1.5 servings and my concentration was strong. Stacked with a Dilate cap, my sinuses were clear and I was cracked out of my mind.

Energy: 9/10
    Seriously, I felt like I was on DMAA. Before D-Stunner, I was using 2 servings of Jack3d(1,3 version) and D-Stunner's energy felt about the same with 1 serving. I barely broke a sweat since it barely felt like I was lifting hard. 1.5 servings was a little bit strong and I even tested it with a Dilate cap. Won't do that again!

I started D-Stunner on 12/15/12. As you can see on previous weeks, my PR's added 1 rep on each 2nd set. By the 2nd week on D-Stunner, those 75's felt super light.

Pump: 8/10
    Great pumps overall. By itself it produces some hard vein popping pumps. It can be stacked with other pump products like Astravar 2.0,Dilate or Glycergrow, but you really don't need them when using D-Stunner.

Overall:For about $26-$29 a tub you get 28 servings. Which is a little bit more than a pwo w/ 40 servings where you have to use 2 for your workouts. This is not for the faint at heart. I would be careful stacking this with another non-stim product, unless you can handle it. My only issues with this is that it has an effect of a hunger suppressant and that the tub takes in moisture easily. Though these are not huge issues since I worked in getting liquid calories post workout and I frequently broke clumps on a daily basis.

For a more detailed look, you can view my log here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0376333&page=1

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't tried the new version yet but I have 2 containers of the 1,3 version and all you need is 1 scoop
    and you are in the zone but you can't use this version everyday because 1,3 shouldn't be used more than
    2x a week because the effects will diminish. This is one of the best preworkout powders with 1,3 and I have
    never given someone a sample of it that didn't agree that this is one of the best.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great review bro , thanks for going the extra mile

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I haven't tried the new version yet but I have 2 containers of the 1,3 version and all you need is 1 scoop
    and you are in the zone but you can't use this version everyday because 1,3 shouldn't be used more than
    2x a week because the effects will diminish. This is one of the best preworkout powders with 1,3 and I have
    never given someone a sample of it that didn't agree that this is one of the best.
    I personally don't like 1,3 because it makes me crash really hard , this new version is pretty awesome no crash , no jitters and I 've been using it 2 months and usually don't need more than a scoop
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Yeah Betancourt is a force to be reckon with. I wouldn't dare stacking it w/ anything else to enhance it's stims.

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    great review bro , thanks for going the extra mile

I personally don't like 1,3 because it makes me crash really hard , this new version is pretty awesome no crash , no jitters and I 've been using it 2 months and usually don't need more than a scoop
    Thanks man, it's definitely my new favorite pwo. Will definitely look into more logging opportunities in the future w/ you guys.