TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best workout shoes EVER!

I just bought a pair of Nike Flex 2012 Run's and Ive gotta say they have the best support and their light weight.

I just dont feel better in the gym, I actually perform better. How? Well after doing my warm up (1mile run), my time was 9 mins flat. Usually it takes me about 9:30 to do a mile..

If your having back aches or any other support problems I would seriously recommend them.

I got mine from Zappos. Heres the link, they're on sale right now.http://www.zappos.com/nike-flex-2012...etallic-silver

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TaylorBreh View Post
    I just bought a pair of Nike Flex 2012 Run's and Ive gotta say they have the best support and their light weight.

I just dont feel better in the gym, I actually perform better. How? Well after doing my warm up (1mile run), my time was 9 mins flat. Usually it takes me about 9:30 to do a mile..

If your having back aches or any other support problems I would seriously recommend them.

I got mine from Zappos. Heres the link, they're on sale right now.http://www.zappos.com/nike-flex-2012...etallic-silver
    shouldn't the title be best running shoes ever? i ask this since you made no reference to working out in them at all, and only talked about running
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Those are not weightlifting shoes.

OP: Do you even lift?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post

OP: Do you even lift?
    Based on the picture in his avi, I think a more prudent question may be "do you even eat?"

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Based on the picture in his avi, I think a more prudent question may be "do you even eat?"
    While I see the skepticism of the the posters, I have a pair of the Nike Free Xilla that are similar. I will have to agree that they are great for working out, if by working out you mean crosstraining. I use them all the time for hiking, running, tire flipping, box-jumps, etc. I would not call them lifting shoes, by any stretch of the imagination. I imagine most people here are like me and prefer a non-compressive sole for actual lifting.
    Aaron Bennett
    Denver Harlequins Rugby
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #29 -!!!---!!!-

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TaylorBreh View Post

Knocking 30 secs off your time for a mile run could probably be achieved by eating just the right meals, and a good nights sleep, leading up to that run. Have more faith in the things that really make a difference.

At 19yo, 6'2, and 163lbs I would expect you to have none of the issues stated above, even with the crappiest of trainers. If you do, then you may need to come off the Justin Bieber diet, and start eating again.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()