Mowse11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Help a skinny guy out!!!

I'M LOOKING FOR HOME EXERCISES THAT DON'T INVOLVE WEIGHTS. i DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR THE GYM. I'M THINKING OF DOING 100 PUSH UPS A DAY WITH 50-100 SITU PS. I AND LOOKING TO TONE THE MUSCLE THAT I HAVE. I'M NOT LOOKING TO BE SUPER BUFF. I LIKE BEING SKINNY BUT WOULD LIKE TO ADD SOME DEFINITION. I'D RATHER LOOK LIKE I HAVE SOME MUSCLES THAN TO BE LANKY!

I READ ON ANOTHER FORUM THAT PUSH UPS REALLY DONT HELP IF I'M NOT DOING PULLING EXERCISES..IS THIS TRUE???

AND WILL 100 PUSH UPS AND 100 SIT UPS GET THE RESULTS THAT I WANT UNTIL I CAN GRAB SOME WEIGHTS OR GYM MEMBERSHIP?

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why are you shouting

join a gym and squat, deadlift and bench press.

lol not shouting..caps was on..oh , and "UNTIL I CAN GRAB SOME WEIGHTS OR GYM MEMBERSHIP"... idk if you didnt read that or not..but that was the first and last thing you suggested.. -_-

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you can easily do 15+ reps for an exercise then it will not meaningfully contribute to muscle gain. There are things you can try like one legged squats and chin ups etc. but you should join a gym ASAP if you are really serious.

i wish people learned how to read..properly. **There Are Two Questions **

micahwaters21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mowse11 View Post
    i wish people learned how to read..properly. **There Are Two Questions **
    They answered your questions, if you wanna bulk up you have to lift heavy and your bodyweight (especially if you are skinny) will not be enough weight just doing push ups and situps.

Originally Posted by micahwaters21 View Post
    They answered your questions, if you wanna bulk up you have to lift heavy and your bodyweight (especially if you are skinny) will not be enough weight just doing push ups and situps.
    i guess that would be true. but i don't want to bulk up. "I AND LOOKING TO TONE THE MUSCLE THAT I HAVE."..this follows .."I'M NOT LOOKING TO BE SUPER BUFF. I LIKE BEING SKINNY BUT WOULD LIKE TO ADD SOME DEFINITION."

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Unfortunately, most people greatly underestimate the amount of mass they need to gain - even if they want "that lean athletic look" and not "that bulking bodybuilder look". The methods are the same for those two goals, the only difference is the amount of time and to what extremes you take muscle gain and fat loss.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Unfortunately, most people greatly underestimate the amount of mass they need to gain - even if they want "that lean athletic look" and not "that bulking bodybuilder look". The methods are the same for those two goals, the only difference is the amount of time and to what extremes you take muscle gain and fat loss.
    ok cool, so will 100 push ups/sit ups a day get met closer to those to the results that i want?

not unless you can currently only do about 10 or less

for the reasons I have already stated