Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)

World Record Deadlift

Ok, so i've just viewed the WR deadlift on Youtube and had a quick scan through the main comments. One guy has been completely down-voted for suggesting that the bar is so flexible that he doesn't pick up the entire weight until the second part of the lift.

Now firstly, I am in absolute awe of this achievement and regard Savickas as a phenomenal athlete. But that said, after watching it again, I feel that the Youtube reader has a valid point. If you check the outside tires, they do not come off the ground until he is well into the lift.

I guess it's almost impossible to create a rigid hand-held bar when you have that sort of weight on it, but I just wanted to get the more experienced deadlifters opinions on this. This isn't an attempt to devalue the achievement but to understand the science of the weight when the bar bends as much as that.

Accept difference. Not indifference.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a world record for strongman. Nothing more, nothing less. Having said that, Big Z is one of the strongest men ever to walk the planet.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually, this is the recognized World Record Deadlift...

400# Bulgarian bicep curl

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    Actually, this is the recognized World Record Deadlift...

Now that's a proper deadlift. Glad the officials have made that judgement.

Nutrition is 80% success zhixiong's Avatar
    zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For both of these videos, the deadlifters did lock it at at the top. So both attempts are valid.
    Vince Gironda (1917-1997)

"... most bodybuilders are injecting horse steroids and you're afraid of an itty bitty egg! Go take up Ping Pong and leave me alone!"

"The Low Fat Diet is a superb way to develop gallstones and a vitamin deficiency."

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zhixiong View Post
    For both of these videos, the deadlifters did lock it at at the top. So both attempts are valid.
    In the strongman exhibition, the full load wasn't lifted until the bar was at the knees making it more of a rack pull (of sorts).

Both impressive, (though Mangusson's lift was unreal).

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Though it did beat Magnussons world record tire deadlift... So yes, it is still a world record.

One has a strongman world record, one a powerlifting record.

Problem?

David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, you say you are questioning the science behind the bar flex... Fair enough. Simply, strongman and Powerlifting are similar, but very different sports. In both bar flex occurs due to extreme weights. It doesn't happen with 300 lbs! How could anyone disregard a monster lift because the weight was bending the equipment? "Oh, he really didn't do it because he only had 800 lbs in his hands at the beginning of the lift." GEEZ!

The internet is a wonderful thing. It gives EVERY PERSON the opportunity to give opinions, even if they have zero knowledge or experience on a subject matter...

I don't mean to sound like I am hating on OP, cause I am not. I just get tired of these internet experts watching a superhuman effort, and then critiquing it like they have a clue.

Amphibious Green Phaggot GodMadeDirt's Avatar
    GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by David Wiggins View Post
    OP, you say you are questioning the science behind the bar flex... Fair enough. Simply, strongman and Powerlifting are similar, but very different sports. In both bar flex occurs due to extreme weights. It doesn't happen with 300 lbs! How could anyone disregard a monster lift because the weight was bending the equipment? "Oh, he really didn't do it because he only had 800 lbs in his hands at the beginning of the lift." GEEZ!

The internet is a wonderful thing. It gives EVERY PERSON the opportunity to give opinions, even if they have zero knowledge or experience on a subject matter...

I don't mean to sound like I am hating on OP, cause I am not. I just get tired of these internet experts watching a superhuman effort, and then critiquing it like they have a clue.
    I don't know man. I'll be the first to admit I don't follow either (SM/PL) but OP's point does seem valid. Besides he's just looking to discuss it, not dispute it.

I agree, and YouTube is the ultimate platform for idiotic comments and trolling.

As I said, I'm not trying to discredit the lift or cast doubt on it. In essence, I was looking to understand whether it would be as difficult as something like Magnusson's lift above

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GodMadeDirt View Post
    I don't know man. I'll be the first to admit I don't follow either (SM/PL) but OP's point does seem valid. Besides he's just looking to discuss it, not dispute it.
    I agree here, nobody disputes that he made a mosterous lift, but the op does have a valid point in regards that the bar was already at the knees before the weight came off the ground.

I would like to see the lifter make the same lift, in terms of weight, with a metal bar and weights.

Regards

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From a physics standpoint, the only advantage to the tire lift is a slight rebound effect at the tensile limit of the bar flex. The bar is indeed higher when lift off occurs, however the weight exerted to bend the bar is countered by the weight on the floor. Yes, the hands are the fulcrum and the longer the lever, the easier to bend the bar in this case, however the bar bend is ultimately gated by the weight which is unchanged throughout the movement. The only reason the weights lift at all is they reach the tensile maximum of the bar.

In other words, the strength required to bend the bar is the same as the strength to lift the weight. In a way, the strength to balance the bar makes it harder.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    In other words, the strength required to bend the bar is the same as the strength to lift the weight. In a way, the strength to balance the bar makes it harder.
    Interesting. But if that's the case, then why is this lift 100lbs heavier than the official powerlifting record with standard weights?

dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    Interesting. But if that's the case, then why is this lift 100lbs heavier than the official powerlifting record with standard weights?
    I don't really know the physics of it, but it just makes sense that the weight is progressively getting heavier as more and more of it comes off the ground. Say he pulls the first third of the bend in the bar. He's stood up a ways, but he's not yet applying all the force it takes to lift 1100 lbs off the ground. Then he takes he takes the next third of the bend in the bar. He's now standing more erect than the first third, and is applying more force, but still not enough to pull 1100 lbs off the ground. He's only pulling all 1100 lbs when the last tire cracks off the ground. I don't think anyone has to be hating on him and dissing the accomplishment to say it's not the same as 1100 lbs with normal weights. Bottom line, how far is the very center of the bar from the ground his feet are on when ALL of the weight finally gets off the ground. That's the only place where all 1100 lbs are being lifted.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    "Official" powerlifting records must me set using approved, standardized equipment, not specialty bars with tires on them instead of Olympic plates. That way, all contestants are using the same-type equipment, thus leveling the playing field.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GodMadeDirt View Post
    As I said in my post: not hating on OP. I was referring to his example of somebody posting that the lift wasn't extremely impressive due to bar bend.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That gave me chills to watch just now...that's awesome. Bar bending or not! Incredible strength.

The tire lift was strong man. Straps were used, the equipment was specialized (not standard), and the beginning of the lift is higher than that of the PL record. Notice the olympic plates are inside the tires.

PL lifting requires a use of standardized equipment that may include plate weight, bar size and weight, bar length & diameter, as well as flex or bend. And no wrist straps.

As already said in this thread, the total weight of the tire lift isn't completely on him until the last tire clears. But factors such as harmonics, how long the bar is, and rebound increase the diffculty of the lift.e

Amphibious Green Phaggot GodMadeDirt's Avatar
    GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000)
    From a physics standpoint, the only advantage to the tire lift is a slight rebound effect at the tensile limit of the bar flex. The bar is indeed higher when lift off occurs, however the weight exerted to bend the bar is countered by the weight on the floor. Yes, the hands are the fulcrum and the longer the lever, the easier to bend the bar in this case, however the bar bend is ultimately gated by the weight which is unchanged throughout the movement. The only reason the weights lift at all is they reach the tensile maximum of the bar.

Holy...nice post/clarification.

As I said in my post: not hating on OP. I was referring to his example of somebody posting that the lift wasn't extremely impressive due to bar bend.
    I missed that, but agree; anyone questioning whether or not that lift is impressive is delusional.

mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i dont care. Both of those vids are amazing.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because a standard deadlift, the bar is about 10" off the ground. In this strongman contest, its 18" off the ground.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    because a standard deadlift, the bar is about 10" off the ground. In this strongman contest, its 18" off the ground.
    Perfect. Thanks to you and Drudixon for explaining.

NO.... the title of video is World Record Deadlift.

His tire deaflift of 1117 beat Magnussons 1110 world record. A world record is a world record. Still don't see the problem (they were not comparing this world record to a stand DL record).

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll Google some formulas to measure the tensile strength of steel and try to approximate the force required to bend the bar.

The only other thing I'll add is by bending the bar that much, he reduced the distance between two points (laterally). The weights not only fought against going up, they fought against moving closer together.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll Google some formulas to measure the tensile strength of steel and try to approximate the force required to bend the bar.

The only other thing I'll add is by bending the bar that much, he reduced the distance between two points (laterally). The weights not only fought against going up, they fought against moving closer together.
    Very cool. Really interesting to see the mathematics behind weightlifting. I'm of no use; I still have nightmares over my physics mechanics class...

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously LOL'ing at everyone obsessing about the bar flex.

I pulled 550 in December and the bar moved about an inch before the plates left the floor.

You gonna say I didn't pull 550????

Pause the vid at 0:21 and you can see the bar curved and the inside plates off the floor but the outside plates still on the floor:

And here's a screen shot:

Look at the right side the outside plate is still touching the floor and the inside plate is about an inch off the floor.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone in the Equipment section may be able to help with that.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post

I pulled 550 in December and the bar moved about an inch before the plates left the floor.

Pause the vid at 0:21 and you can see the bar curved and the inside plates off the floor but the outside plates still on the floor:

Look at the right side the outside plate is still touching the floor and the inside plate is about an inch off the floor.
    Nice way to include your DL vid in a world record thread
    David

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post

Looks like maybe 540 if you factor in bar bend.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Nice way to include your DL vid in a world record thread

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Looks like maybe 540 if you factor in bar bend.

Can you please confirm that with drudixon before posting your broscience on the open forum?

THANKS.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak