LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sholders after chest day or tricep day?

This is my split

Monday - Back

Tuesday - Chest/Calves

Wednesday - Legs

Thursday - Biceps/Abs

Friday - Triceps/Calves ( my calves never get sore and 2 days rest seems fine so i do them twice a week)

Saterday - Sholders

so basiclly i was just wanting some thoughts on this split and if i should be doing sholders after chest or after triceps, it used to be switched around, legs Saturday shoulders Wednesday legs but i thought it was bad to do them since you use them alot during chest aswell,.....but they are sore now after i did triceps yesterday to so im not sure

Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virucyde is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    While I find this split ridiculous, based on the lack of breaks, and my general disdain for splits, looking past that what it comes down to is what exercises you're using to work out your chest and triceps. If you're going to be splitting this much then most compound exercises will end up using your shoulders while training triceps or traps. You might need to find better isolation exercises for both.

Personally I think it's silly to be giving each of these muscles a full week of recovery unless you're incredibly huge(like, almost requiring steroids), but if you think it works then what I said above is your answer.

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not do tris on Thursday and bi's on Friday? That'll give you a break between tris and shoulders. You could hit tris on delt or chest day as well. You can throw the calf work in on any given day.

SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bench
    Back
    Rest
    Shoulders
    Legs
    Triceps+Biceps
    Rest

OR

Bench
    Back
    Shoulders
    Rest
    Triceps+biceps
    Legs
    Rest

would be alot better

LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SexyBack1 View Post
    Bench
    Back
    Rest
    Shoulders
    Legs
    Triceps+Biceps
    Rest

OR

Bench
    Back
    Shoulders
    Rest
    Triceps+biceps
    Legs
    Rest

would be alot better

ya i like the second one,...but i prefer to do biceps/triceps on separate days because i find that by the time i get to the second muscle then ill have less energy and thats not as productive as saving it for a diff day where ill start it more fresh,....also i like to fit in abs once a week with the triceps because doing abs after a heavy workout sucks for me so its better to do it after just triceps.

PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Tricep day