Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User dreamingat30fps's Avatar
    dreamingat30fps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamingat30fps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamingat30fps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamingat30fps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamingat30fps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamingat30fps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamingat30fps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dreamingat30fps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same thing happens to me. I cannot eat the same volume I use to eat before. Moreover simply eating some of the "bad" stuff I use to eat before now makes me feel like ****. Over the holidays I didn't stick to my macros very well and was pretty much eating whatever family was making and after a couple days of that I was honestly craving my chicken breast and rice lol. Luckily I still managed to not gain any weight over the holidays which is pretty good in my book. I say it's a good thing because now even if I get that craving for some chinese food knowing that I'm going to feel like **** if I do eat it usually stops me.

Blackfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright so i couldnt even sleep.
    i only ate 2 burgers and skipped the fries. Ive never felt like more **** in my life. ****ing sickening.

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blackfx View Post
    Alright so i couldnt even sleep.
    i only ate 2 burgers and skipped the fries. Ive never felt like more **** in my life. ****ing sickening.
    Inb4 eating disorder.

You're weird bro.

I lost nearly 80 pounds and not once did my food preference change. I enjoy chicken, rice, avocado, etc now. But it NEVER made fast food taste gross.

JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StankyDrawz View Post
    WTF crawled up your ass? Are your hemorrhoids acting up again or did your boyfriend dump you? So far you've offered no helpful advice at all in this thread but continually bash everything I have to say. **** off with your negativity if you don't have anything positive to contribute.
    You are 30 years old and still act like a child because someone disagreed with your information? It will happen if you are right or wrong, someone may even just say that your ideas are dumb just for the simple fact that they can and have no ramifications.

Secondly i disagree with most of what you said also. I believe cardio would make strength training alot harder to recover from if done at higher intensities, cause overeating, and just in general de-motivate the client(poster).

PS: I did not neg you, i still do not understand why people care about that?
    AverageToSavagePL ---> Logging Avatar Nutrition and Juggernaut Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170942461&p=1433119761#post1433119761

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    go ahead and call me an ******* but when people cheat meal is at mcdonalds. it utterly disgusts me and makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with the person.

You have one cheat meal and you decide to go to mcdonalds? why not stay at home and make one big ass ****ing ribeye, down that bad boy with a beer, mashed potatoes or w/e.

it will still be less calories and be much more fulfilling than some piece of **** quality hamburger that is made by some POS company

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    go ahead and call me an ******* but when people cheat meal is at mcdonalds. it utterly disgusts me and makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with the person.

You have one cheat meal and you decide to go to mcdonalds? why not stay at home and make one big ass ****ing ribeye, down that bad boy with a beer, mashed potatoes or w/e.

it will still be less calories and be much more fulfilling than some piece of **** quality hamburger that is made by some POS company
    I can agree with this, but if it's what he likes then whatever. It also takes time to change your diet; when I first started I went from Soda -> Lemonade -> Water. I also ate 3-4 McChicken sandwiches per day because going all health food I could not do; as time went on my meals got more nutritious and now there is zero fast food. Took me about 6 months to make that complete change.

OP:
    Your stomach is shrinking because you feed it less daily; NOBODY needs 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fri so be happy. Do cardio if you want but always make lifting a priority and eat whatever you want as long as your calories are met and protein is met. I take in a lot of carbs because my body wants it and I work better with them; some people low carb works. Do whatever works for your body composition just keep the calories in check and the lifting strong.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)

D:

McDonalds is delicious though.
    Currently cutting.

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Eat a ribeye and mashed potatoes!? THE F*CK?

Why would I make a regular meal a cheat meal!?
    In4 mcflurry and double cheesburgers with fries.
    In4 delivery pizza.
    In4 ice cream.
    In4 nachos.
    In4 crap.

LMFAO. BRB, eating my cheat meal of extra chicken breast with extra carrots.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by moore93 View Post
    Eat a ribeye and mashed potatoes!? THE F*CK?

Why would I make a regular meal a cheat meal!?
    In4 mcflurry and double cheesburgers with fries.
    In4 delivery pizza.
    In4 ice cream.
    In4 nachos.
    In4 crap.

LMFAO. BRB, eating my cheat meal of extra chicken breast with extra carrots.

fine

go out to buffalo wild wings and order 30 wings

mcdonalds is **** quality and the last thing you should put through your system is that garbage.

i havent eaten mcdonalds in years. possibly because of what it represents
    chik fil a/chipotle all the way bro.

mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlettini54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spanishdream View Post
    D:

McDonalds is delicious though.
    there's alot better fast food places than mcd's. carsljr way better. i missing my superstar haven't had one in almost a year.

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go **** yourself with a broken glass dildo.
    This guy seems really inexperienced and not knowledgeable. So much fail and too much Broscience.
    Current Lifts

Squat 415
    Deadlift 455
    Bench 280

Champions are made when no one is watching. ~ Unknown

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're right, I'm sorry. He should be eating lots of donuts and cheesy poofs and very little protein. Hey, as long as it fits the calorie deficit.
    On my cut from 175 to 135, I ate mcdees on a daily basis. I work next to one.

On my bulk, I eat mcdees too.

As long as you hit your minimum macros of protein and fat, the rest is fine as long as you're on a deficit.

I can eat donuts all day for carbs, as long as I get my 135g protein and 56g fat.

Now is this optimal? Why not? As long as I pop multi v'sto balance out my micros and macros, I'll get results.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Brb eat McDonald's everyday as long as you pop a multi and it meets your calorie defecit.
    Brb you don't need to do any cardio.
    Brb it's impossible to weight train and do cardio.

And yet somehow I'm the one with the bad advice for someone trying to lose weight and become healthier. But what do I care the OP sounds like he has mental problems anyways.

Brb eat McDonald's everyday as long as you pop a multi and it meets your calorie defecit.

And yet somehow I'm the one with the bad advice for someone trying to lose weight and become healthier. But what do I care the OP sounds like he has mental problems anyways.
    you are stuck in a old world mentality that is wrong
    "You're doing squats... That's good, those are definitely great for burning calories and boosting your metabolism. Only thing I would really suggest is doing legs at least twice a week (if you're not already) and doing cardio every session. Yeah it sucks but it really is a good way of burning fat. "

how are squats good at burning fat and boosting your metabolism??
    your information it out of date about 30 years and is considered wrong.

you dont need to do cardio, you lose weight as a deficit

StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500)
    you are stuck in a old world mentality that is wrong
    "You're doing squats... That's good, those are definitely great for burning calories and boosting your metabolism. Only thing I would really suggest is doing legs at least twice a week (if you're not already) and doing cardio every session. Yeah it sucks but it really is a good way of burning fat. "

how are squats good at burning fat and boosting your metabolism??
    your information it out of date about 30 years and is considered wrong.

you dont need to do cardio, you lose weight as a deficit
    Though some of the factors affecting metabolic rate can't be changed, happily, there are ways to maximize the metabolism you're born with -- even when you're dieting.

Among the best ways is exercise. This includes aerobic workouts to burn more calories in the short term, and weight training to build the muscles that will boost your metabolism in the long run.

"Since muscle burns more calories than fat -- even while at rest -- the more muscles you have, the higher your resting metabolic rate, which means the more calories your body will be burning just to sustain you," says Kimball.

Personal fitness trainer Kelli Calabrese MS, CSCS, ACE, notes that every pound of muscle in our bodies burns 35 calories a day, while each pound of fat burns just 2 calories per day.

While 30 minutes of aerobic exercise may burn more calories than 30 minutes of weight training, Calabrese says, "in the hours following the cessation of exercise, the weight training has a longer-lasting effect on boosting metabolism."

Having extra muscle also means you can eat more and gain less.

Adds Yanagisawa: "We don't tell people to exercise while dieting only to burn calories -- we also know that exercise builds muscle and that is what will help you burn more calories and maintain the weight loss you work so hard to achieve."

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/m...abolism?page=2

inb4 WebMD is "broscience"

I can find 100's of more articles and sources if you'd like, but you're just the same as all the other e-experts in this thread who would rather bash me to make themselves look smart because they're jealous that the advice I gave the OP will actually work.
    Last edited by StankyDrawz; 01-20-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Oh and that neg really hurt me Delgadildo. I'm going to go cry in the corner in the fetal position for a few hours now.
    Last edited by StankyDrawz; 01-20-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Though some of the factors affecting metabolic rate can't be changed, happily, there are ways to maximize the metabolism you're born with -- even when you're dieting.

Among the best ways is exercise. This includes aerobic workouts to burn more calories in the short term, and weight training to build the muscles that will boost your metabolism in the long run.

"Since muscle burns more calories than fat -- even while at rest -- the more muscles you have, the higher your resting metabolic rate, which means the more calories your body will be burning just to sustain you," says Kimball.

Personal fitness trainer Kelli Calabrese MS, CSCS, ACE, notes that every pound of muscle in our bodies burns 35 calories a day, while each pound of fat burns just 2 calories per day.

While 30 minutes of aerobic exercise may burn more calories than 30 minutes of weight training, Calabrese says, "in the hours following the cessation of exercise, the weight training has a longer-lasting effect on boosting metabolism."

Having extra muscle also means you can eat more and gain less.

Adds Yanagisawa: "We don't tell people to exercise while dieting only to burn calories -- we also know that exercise builds muscle and that is what will help you burn more calories and maintain the weight loss you work so hard to achieve."

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/m...abolism?page=2

inb4 WebMD is "broscience"

I can find 100's of more articles and sources if you'd like, but you're just the same as all the other e-experts in this thread who would rather bash me to make themselves look smart because they're jealous that the advice I gave the OP will actually work.
    listen here buddy. i didnt hear anything about muscle building not boosting your metabolism. it utilizes calories and allows us to go into a deficit. there is no metabolic boost you are getting.

You are changing your words from doing squats to working out in general

bro you are garbage. i am not even going to bother aruging from here on out with you. all the regular members know you are a complete tool that doesnt understand what these people are talking about.

Squatting is an exercise correct? The whole ****ing article is about exercise boosting your metabolism. I could bold the other parts too that makes this point but I would have to bold the whole entire article. I knew you were stupid but I didn't know you were blind too.

unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If you're hitting your macros with Mickey D's and your micros with the multi, you're (relatively) fine. At least for fat loss, there is nothing wrong with this approach and - it can be argued that - it is ideal for most obese people.

You don't "need to do any cardio". I haven't done a single mile of road work or a single hour on a machine and I've enjoyed some fantastic results (moreso than when I religiously did an hour of cardio a day).

It's not impossible, but it isn't wise. Depleting your glycogen and sending your body the signals that it should get better at reserving energy/adapting to that stress, is not productive for someone looking to preserve LBM or put on muscle.

Otherwise, great post.

wackjaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wackjaw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i do low carb, but i also know it only comes down to cals in and cals out. for me low carbing helps my mental approach to diet. it is hard to over eat on baked chicken and green beans while 2 cheeseburgers and fries is almost half the days worth of cals.

the most important thing to do is find something that works, you like, and can STICK WITH!

best of luck.

Originally Posted by unleashthelion View Post
    If you're hitting your macros with Mickey D's and your micros with the multi, you're (relatively) fine. At least for fat loss, there is nothing wrong with this approach and - it can be argued that - it is ideal for most obese people.

You don't "need to do any cardio". I haven't done a single mile of road work or a single hour on a machine and I've enjoyed some fantastic results (moreso than when I religiously did an hour of cardio a day).

It's not impossible, but it isn't wise. Depleting your glycogen and sending your body the signals that it should get better at reserving energy/adapting to that stress, is not productive for someone looking to preserve LBM or put on muscle.

Otherwise, great post.
    I'm aware that you can lose weight eating McDonald's or junk food or anything else, but something also comes into play called BEING HEALTHY. I fail to see how having an already obese person who's probably used to eating a lot of crap to continue to eat McDonald's is ideal. That **** is pure garbage.

As far as cardio I myself don't do much of it although I need to be doing more. I do get quite an aerobic exercise just with my lifting. But cardio is still good for your heart and lungs. And for someone in the OP's case where they can stand to burn more calories I feel it could help. Not saying they need to run a marathon everyday, but at least do some.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm aware that you can lose weight eating McDonald's or junk food or anything else, but something also comes into play called BEING HEALTHY. I fail to see how having an already obese person who's probably used to eating a lot of crap to continue to eat McDonald's is ideal. That **** is pure garbage.

As far as cardio I myself don't do much of it although I need to be doing more. I do get quite an aerobic exercise just with my lifting. But cardio is still good for your heart and lungs. And for someone in the OP's case where they can stand to burn more calories I feel it could help. Not saying they need to run a marathon everyday, but at least do some.
    What is unhealthy about it?
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    my arguement personally would be the processed meats inside of it. nitrates are known carcinogens for the GI Tract.

I am sure there are plenty of other chemicals in there that are carcinogens.

as far as for heart disease and diabetes it is left up to the individual.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My problem with most fast food isn't the actual types of food. Nothing wrong with cheesburgers/potatoes etc etc.... its the preparation/processing and additives. A good rule of thumb is this, if where your eating won't serve you a rare burger don't ****ing eat it. This means they have no quality control on the meat supply.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Are you serious? Do you know how much additives, preservatives and sodium is in that ****? If people can't live without their Mickey Dee's at least just admit that and not try to pass it off as something that's healthy. That's asinine.

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my stomach has shrunk I have no doubt. I get absolutely stuffed on small meals now its crazy.
    Lets get shredded for summer brahs

chik fil a/chipotle all the way bro.
    I don't disagree with these choices.

But I'd also go to mcdonalds.

J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Alot of bad info in here. Cardio hindering lifting, adding muscle increases calories burned or helps. Most recent studies (with actual participants shows cardio etc still much better for weight loss) participants who focussed on weight lifting did build muscle but did NOT Increase or speed up weight loss.

As far as not eating **** you use too... what's it matter?

Best post was whoever said OP is weird.
    "Just because your skinny as sh** does not mean your built"

I Rep Back.
    Currently cutting.

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J410 View Post
    Alot of bad info in here. Cardio hindering lifting, adding muscle increases calories burned or helps. Most recent studies (with actual participants shows cardio etc still much better for weight loss) participants who focussed on weight lifting did build muscle but did NOT Increase or speed up weight loss.

As far as not eating **** you use too... what's it matter?

Best post was whoever said OP is weird.
    Your opinion on cardio doesn't mean that it's right.. If I do 2 miles every single day at 20 minute intervals I will burn around 200 cals per session.. at the end of the month that's not even 2 pounds of fat. For me... no way is that optimal or worth it or better than an extra caloric deficit. Doing cardio a couple times a week for health.. Ok.. to say it is super great for weight loss.. I think people kill themselves doing cardio thinking they are gonna lose like 10 pounds a session. And I'm 5' 9" at 183 and have a decent amount of muscle mass... I know others at 5' 9" who have less muscle mass, and I can tell you they are more active than me and have a lower TDEE...
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your right deficit is the way to go.. if you put 2 people who are identical on the same defecit and have one lift for 1 hr 3 times a week and the other run.. The cardio will show more results..

I don't do much cardio myself, 20 mins run / jog.. I don't eat in a deficit either, eat @ maint and usemy workouts to put me in the neg.
    "Just because your skinny as sh** does not mean your built"

I Rep Back.
    Currently cutting.