OnlyNobody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi I need help getting started

I joined the gym this week

Currently I am 54.5kg and 5'6

I want to get a flatter stomach, thinner legs, and stronger arms

How would I go about doing this? Sorry it is my first time and I am absolutely clueless haha

melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cheers,
    Mel x

-Just because it burns, it doesn't mean your gonna die- (Pink)

My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149651933

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best place to start is to check out the stickys at the top of this forum on how to calculate you calorie needs. Don't believe the hype that you need to eat 1200 cal/day. Figure out your needs for protein, fat and carbs, buy a food scale, start tracking.

Also go to the beginner training program stickys. Start lifting weights. You will not get muscles "like a man" you will develope shape to your body and burn off fat.

After you have done some reading and calculating. Ask more questions for clarification. Lots of good help in the female forum and even more support. Good luck on your journey!

PS-don't use only weight to track your progress. Take all your body measurements and reevaluate every 4-6 weeks
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014