indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post my muscle don't feel sore?

I am a beginner who has just started off with his routine (it's been 4-5 days) and currently doing only a bodyweight exercises.
    I do need to lose body fat & build muscle.
    I do all reps to failure and do perform multiple sets (though I am not high on reps/set as a beginner) yet I don't feel sore the next day.

The only day I felt sore was the first day of training. It has left me wondering if I am doing the right thing bcoz withour muslce soreness, I won't be able to get the results. (as is commonly believed)

I just don't feel a sense of satisfaction after my workout because of the lack of soreness.

Are sore muscles an indicater that one has performed his workout effectively?

Registered User ScottishSpartan's Avatar
    ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottishSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your muscles don't always have to hurt the next day to know you got a good workout. Are you working out every day? Take a day off in between to let your muscles rest. You should only work one muscle group per week when starting; until your muscles become accustomed to working out. What is your routine like?

indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianguy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, everyday though I plan to have a day of rest in between. As a beginner, I am using a routine of only bodyweight exercises with 2 sets each (reps/set - mostly in the range of 10-20 vary as per the exercise type with exceptions like pull-ups (very low reps) and hindu squats (very high no. of reps)
    I deliberately left out any kind of sit-ups from the routine because I am wary of their dangerous effects (as I have read) on one's backbone.

I know its a very basic sort of routine which follow every day but I intend to add more within a few days.

Push-Ups (varied forms)
    pull-ups
    Lying Leg Raise
    Wide Push-Ups
    Reverse Crunches
    Flutter Kicks
    Plank
    Scissors
    Crunches
    Hindu squats