ryan2022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

On the road a lot for work. need HELP with diet and excersize issues.

Hi folks,

This is my first post. Ive been weight training for my whole adult life, bodybuilding in the past, now just maintenance and strength to supplement martial arts training.

I'm with a new company that has me on the road a lot. Training while I'm away is tough, usually 2 days to a week at a time at the most.

I've always had a hard time keeping muscle on, and the added stress of travel, and sometimes working through the night doesnt help.

I just returned from a week away, and even though my diet was passable I feel completely depleted and wasted. My muscles look incredibly flat and lifeless, like Ive never picked up a weight.

I managed to eat 3 regular meals throughout the day, mostly either chicken salads or sometimes beef. I tried to fill larger gaps with a meal bar, with a balance of protein and carbs.

I almost feel like part of it is the late nights, and poor sleep.

Do any of you have this issue? Is there anything diet related I can change, or a supplement I can use? I'm a bit sensitive to most protein powders, but can handle rice/ egg, and pea protein quite well.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Ryan