wburg45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Football highlights, tell me what you think?

Can't post link to
    Link. Go to YouTube, type
    Micah Mcalister

Sophomore class 2015
    Wheelersburg High School
    Running back
    Jv/varsity
    Just trying to reach my goal, college football, D1

Bench:215
    Squat:320
    Power clean: 190
    Deadlift:325
    40: 4.77
    Shuttle: 4.4
    Vertical: 26
    Height: 5'9
    Weight:155

6 foot high jumper in track, could grab the rim as an 8th grader standing at 5'7

Sports: football, track, powerlifting
    Last edited by wburg45; 01-23-2013 at 06:19 PM.

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wburg45 View Post
    Sophomore class 2015
    Wheelersburg High School
    Running back
    Jv/varsity
    Just trying to tech my goal, college football, D1

6 foot high jumper in track, could grab the rim as an 8th grader standing at 5'7

where are the highlights?

oh and you get recruited on how you play the game. Not what your bench, squat and vert are. So what you just listed has no indicator on how good of a football player you are.

Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    where are the highlights?
    Can't post link go to YouTube
    Search Micah mcAlister.

LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't post link to
    Link. Go to YouTube, type
    Micah Mcalister

Sophomore class 2015
    Wheelersburg High School
    Running back
    Jv/varsity
    Just trying to reach my goal, college football, D1

You have to become better at breaking those open field tackles. It'll probably become easier when you weigh more, but I am going to give you some advice that I wish I had when I was still in high school. Never stop working to accomplish the things that you want to do. My stats in high school were similar to yours, I was 6' 153 lbs throughout high school, ran a 4.4, was a 6' 8" high jumper and all that jazz, but I never really spent time in the gym because I didn't know how to properly do it. I have been playing catch up the last couple years and now have a chance to prove myself again, but don't take the time for granted. If you really want to do it, go out and do it, give it 150% of your effort and make it what you live for.
    College Football Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152135513

Maxs:
    Barbell Bench Press - 295 lbs
    Squat - 455 lbs
    Deadlift - 425 lbs
    Hang Clean - 270 lbs

Originally Posted by LuckSide View Post
    You have to become better at breaking those open field tackles. It'll probably become easier when you weigh more, but I am going to give you some advice that I wish I had when I was still in high school. Never stop working to accomplish the things that you want to do. My stats in high school were similar to yours, I was 6' 153 lbs throughout high school, ran a 4.4, was a 6' 8" high jumper and all that jazz, but I never really spent time in the gym because I didn't know how to properly do it. I have been playing catch up the last couple years and now have a chance to prove myself again, but don't take the time for granted. If you really want to do it, go out and do it, give it 150% of your effort and make it what you live for.
    Thanks, I appreciate opinions, I don't get to here what people have to say, so now I can take your opinion and work on those things I need to get better at! I'd love to here what anyone had to say! I been trying to do a lot of things to gain weight! I believe I am doing the right things in the weight room! I feel as a leader in my weight room! This season I didn't run the ball much as I wanted I played slot receiver, having two senior running backs so next season is my year, determined to reach it

LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, I appreciate opinions, I don't get to here what people have to say, so now I can take your opinion and work on those things I need to get better at! I'd love to here what anyone had to say! I been trying to do a lot of things to gain weight! I believe I am doing the right things in the weight room! I feel as a leader in my weight room! This season I didn't run the ball much as I wanted I played slot receiver, having two senior running backs so next season is my year, determined to reach it
    No problem! Make sure you work hard and get that extra weight on, it'll definitely help. And make sure it's not all upper body either lol. You have to make sure you are eating and sleeping enough as well and trust me, the weight will come so much easier.
    College Football Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152135513

Maxs:
    Barbell Bench Press - 295 lbs
    Squat - 455 lbs
    Deadlift - 425 lbs
    Hang Clean - 270 lbs

JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000) JardmanOLB is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd say you need to work a little bit on getting lower when you're running generally and also when you're about to get tackled, other than that man you're looking sweet out there. Also tell your team to hold their blocks lol.

With regards to putting on weight and lifting more, your best years have only just started, so eat **** loads and follow a good program in the off season and you'll do wonders.

Best of luck.