Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User akmusclehamster's Avatar
    akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100)
    ...you can't really say they "don't respond to compound movements" when you've only been lifting for 5 months, wait till a couple years down the road to say that. for biceps all you need are: deadlifts, pullups/chinups and rows. train them heavy and if your biceps don't grow from that, then nothing will make them grow. no need wasting time on curls

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not reading thread, but no shit. Why would you expect to get huge bicep growth with compounds?

Rowing or lat pulldowns can help, but Curls are 100x better

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is horrible all around.

orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Takes me about 6 mins to rep out 3X8 BB Curls - much lesser than the time I took to read through this thread

It's really simple - we don't want folks focusing on doing isolations at the expense of the basic compounds. Guess the reason why the "don't waste time on curls" thing started is due to the simple reason that if you pick a random bloke who has no knowledge of how muscle building works and put him into a gym, he'll intuitively reach over for those DB's and start curling every day rather than head over to the barbell/squat rack. In fact the SS book uses this phrase multiple times - "coaching by exaggeration", "don't curl" seems to follow from a similar philosophy

If the guy can do the basics right (progressive overload, diet, rest, sticking to a good base of compounds) and also do some direct bicep work, good for him
    * Skinny to non skinny transformation crew * - I am gonna effin nail this

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by akmusclehamster View Post
    ...you can't really say they "don't respond to compound movements" when you've only been lifting for 5 months, wait till a couple years down the road to say that. for biceps all you need are: deadlifts, pullups/chinups and rows. train them heavy and if your biceps don't grow from that, then nothing will make them grow. no need wasting time on curls
    Enjoy the red you ignorant monster.

akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Rowing or lat pulldowns can help, but Curls are 100x better
    You're joking right???
    Compound Weights, Bodyweight Exercises and Sprinting

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're joking right???
    no hes not

curls are a better bicep exercise than anything else

what you gonna do about it?
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50) wadboram will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm with the same opinion of members that suggest you can do some bi work like adding 3 sets of barbell or Ez bar curls (6-12 REPS) per week

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    curls are a better bicep exercise than anything else
    only on the BB.com forums
    smh

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smh
    Lol. I sure hope you're trolling.

bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Lol. I sure hope you're trolling.
    this.

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BFair24 View Post
    This is wrong. The straight bar is a much better alternative as it forces your grip to be supinated putting the most tension on the bicep.

Anyways OP I had the same issue you have. My training routine either consisted of an upper lower split that didn't include direct arm work or a full body routine that didn't include bicep exercises. Like many others after coming onto the misc I bought into the myth that direct bicep work wasn't necessary, as a result everything on my body grew at the same pace while my biceps stayed stagnant. To me it looked horribly unaesthetic and I decided to do some direct bicep work. Since adding direct bicep work to my routine my bi's are quickly starting to catch up and are hardly lagging. I find I am much more pleased aesthetically with my overall physique now.

I do Biceps with Chest alternating between 1 bicep movement for 3 sets then 1 chest movement for 3 sets. Typically for chest one week I'll go heavy weight to improve strength then one week I'll focus on high reps for hypertrophy.

Flat Barbell Bench - 2 Warmup Sets, 3 Working Sets
    Barbell Curl - 3x15
    Decline Bench - 3 Working Sets
    Alternating Dumbell Curl - 3x15
    Cable Flies - 3x15
    Preacher Curl Machine - 3x15

Also as another poster stated above, if you are feeling your bicep's becoming very tired or very sore during back workouts it's because you haven't developed the proper mind-muscle connection in your back. When I'm training my back my bicep's hardly get a pump, focusing on pulling through my elbows and feeling my back properly contract. I feel I work my back to a greater extent training this way.
    The straight BB curl is slightly better bcuz of better bicep tension however strains the wrists and forearms for many users and so they find usingthe EZ bar manageble. It's all preference. I'd rather do EZ curls and not get forearm pain than straight bar.
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    /facepalm
    I'm not going to waste my time searching for studies that back up frequent training for hypertrophic response; it's out there trust me

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zildjian_4 View Post
    1. As you already know but seem to have forgotten, I had already admitted to the other guy that he was right about calf isolation being necessary 100% of the time. SO scratch that off the list. Shoulders and arms lag 90% of the time? Have you not been in a gym lately? Pretty sure arms are a safe bet for most guys in there.

2. I also said(if you would read the whole thread) that at THIS PHASE, I dont believe it would be optimal to be doing extra isolation work when total body/compound moves are already going to be shocking an untrained body. Later on, after you adapt, sure, throw all the isolation you can handle, but, if a noob is doing deadlifts squats bench press pull ups dips plus their variations, I think isolating those muscles will be unnecessary until a plateau has been hit and the individuals body adapts to the current routine.

3. I was hoping to use the calorie idea as a figure of speech/ way to get the point across. LIke I've said I think that adding extra moves for someone who will already be in a phase of their routine (when do properly) would tax their body beyond what they can handle at first. The thing is, most people don't know that because they replace the compounds with isolations in hopes of "instantly"looking big.

So, will a 6'0 140 lber gain anything from all the compounds plus their variations and perhaps a couple isolations? Yes absolutely. I believe they'd be at the maximum amount of gains as far as training goes. Will they exceed more during the first few noob months of training if they add in lots of extra curls, pushdowns, crunches, forearms work, reverse curls? I don't believe so. If they add in isolations once their body adapts to real training(not curls and benching), then yes, at that point it would be beneficial.
    Originally Posted by BFair24 View Post
    In This Post: I can't refute your argument so I'll digress to an ad-hominem.
    Read the thread before posting. You obviously missed my reply. Look above genius.

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    Probably because they don't listen to minimalist nazis on bb.com.

It was unsuccessful.

Benching and curls are real training, as are other lifts.

I think you've shot yourself in the foot a little here. Ad hominem arguments probably hurt your reputation more than the person you're criticizing.
    1. Cute. Missed the point again. I didn't say do compounds for life and never even consider an isolaion exercise. How many times do I have to repeat that. I have plenty of isolation work in my routine but I've also been seriously training for 7 years. If I were to go back to the beginning (10 years or so ago), I would have restricted my focus on curls and benching and done more of the larger movements to start out. Nothing puts meat on the biceps like curls, I haven't disagreed with that yet. But, I AM saying that it may be more beneficial after the individuals body is used to the training and has a stronger base.
    2. Oh no.
    3. Can you please quote my exact post where I said that benching and curling aren't real training? Stop making stuff up.

Originally Posted by DerekEt View Post
    Enjoy the red you ignorant monster.
    lead by the spirit?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Runner4 View Post
    So, I didn't mean to start a controversy. Despite what one of you mentioned, I actually don't look at big guys online and think "I need bigger arms"; I just look in the mirror with my shirt on and think "I look exactly the same as I did 5 months ago". (Shirt off is a different story.)

I mean, strength is of course nice to have but I'm just going for a "well-rounded" look. My arms definitely look thinner than the average person's, which is something I would like to correct, so I guess my question more explicitly stated is: do I need to do biceps-specific work for this?

It seems many of you have indicated the answer is yes. I added some curls yesterday and I really feel them today so I think this is going to help. Thanks!

Also of note: One of you mentioned that triceps are more important than biceps with regards to arm size. I actually have improved quite a bit on this. I started parallel dips with 25 pounds of assistance and now I am at 25 pounds added.
    It's not surprising that you think you look the same. You see yourself everyday, so each change is incremental to you. If you compared a picture of yourself now to one 5 months ago, I'm sure you would see some improvements.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bret Contreras did a lot of emg (muscle activity) testing w/ bicep and back exercises. He went through 45 different exercises. http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ceps_exercises

He found that the three best bicep exercises for mean activation were: Weighted Wide Parallel-Grip Pull-up, Weighted Chin-up, BB Curl and the three best for peak activation were: Weighted Chin-up, Weighted Wide Parallel-Grip Pull-up, EZ-Bar Curl.

Idk how popular emg data is in the bb world, but I have found it useful for my training.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do some curls.

Duh.
    Who was this love of yours?

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Do some curls.

Duh.
    This^. If you want to fcuking do curls, do curls. 3 sets 2x a week is plenty.
    OG

mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the secret to building big biceps: concentrate on barbell curls, dumbell curls and hammer curls. Trust me, you'll thank me one day.

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Work them, directly, more than once per week.

You mentioned using Starting Strength; it's not necessarily the most appropriate program for someone whose goal is primarily size.
    This IMO is your best bet.

You need to work them directly rather than just work them as a "secondary" or "assisting" muscle.

On arms day here's what I do for biceps.

3x10 Preacher curls
    3x10 Alternative dumbells
    3x10 Hammer curls
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by orca23554 View Post
    Takes me about 6 mins to rep out 3X8 BB Curls - much lesser than the time I took to read through this thread

It's really simple - we don't want folks focusing on doing isolations at the expense of the basic compounds. Guess the reason why the "don't waste time on curls" thing started is due to the simple reason that if you pick a random bloke who has no knowledge of how muscle building works and put him into a gym, he'll intuitively reach over for those DB's and start curling every day rather than head over to the barbell/squat rack. In fact the SS book uses this phrase multiple times - "coaching by exaggeration", "don't curl" seems to follow from a similar philosophy

If the guy can do the basics right (progressive overload, diet, rest, sticking to a good base of compounds) and also do some direct bicep work, good for him
    I agree with this. Bicep curls from "day 1" isnt bad per say, as long as thier not the focus of the training session.
    My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149612633

Crew Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157295413&p=1141543273#post1141543273

Da Utubez: http://www.youtube.com/user/Inspeckdadeck

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Cute. Missed the point again.
    You don't really have a single point, you're kind of all over the place. Petty remarks like cute won't earn you any bonus points, it only makes you look mad for finding something wrong with your post that you feel that a logical response alone cannot properly address.

I didn't say do compounds for life and never even consider an isolaion exercise. How many times do I have to repeat that. I have plenty of isolation work in my routine but I've also been seriously training for 7 years. If I were to go back to the beginning (10 years or so ago), I would have restricted my focus on curls and benching and done more of the larger movements to start out. Nothing puts meat on the biceps like curls, I haven't disagreed with that yet. But, I AM saying that it may be more beneficial after the individuals body is used to the training and has a stronger base.

Every thing you've said except for the bold I agree with, but I feel your approach is wrong. It's as if you're saying that compounds > isolation like you have to only do one. Nobody here that I'm aware of has denied the general importance of compound exercises.

2. Oh no.
    Just try to be less nonsensical next time.

3. Can you please quote my exact post where I said that benching and curling aren't real training? Stop making stuff up.
    . they add in isolations once their body adapts to real training(not curls and benching), then yes, at that point it would be beneficial.

Here is the quote where you said that bench and curls are not real training.

On your part:

0:27
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InspecktaDeck View Post
    I agree with this. Bicep curls from "day 1" isnt bad per say, as long as thier not the focus of the training session.
    no one said biceps should be a main focus of someone small, no one at all.

your the one that said dont worry about training arms untill your bigger. have you now changed your opinion on the topic?

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The way this thread SHOULD have gone:

OP: My biceps aren't growing from compounds.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Post 1: Do curls
    ----------------------------------------------
    OP: Ok thanks!

/thread

You're joking right???
    smh
    trolololol

Originally Posted by bravo96 View Post
    no one said biceps should be a main focus of someone small, no one at all.

your the one that said dont worry about training arms untill your bigger. have you now changed your opinion on the topic?
    IMO nothing wrong with beginners training arms

The way this thread SHOULD have gone:

OP: My biceps aren't growing from compounds.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Post 1: Do curls
    ----------------------------------------------
    OP: Ok thanks!

/thread

trolololol

IMO nothing wrong with beginners training arms
    i agree.

preacher of simplicity godsamurai's Avatar
    godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dymatize ISO-100 protein: 25g protein, 1 carb, 0 fat, 0 lactose, 0 sugar
    That's all you need.

Personal Dymatize protein review (2011):

IMO everything wrong with beginners training arms
    this

mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mind4muscle7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by godsamurai View Post
    brutal intensity

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah
    IMO everything wrong with beginners training arms

this
    Be careful OP, arm training too early can go terribly wrong!

this
    Qeynos you are a legit spastic

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I`m not going to continue arguing with a poster on a forum. This is getting ridiculous.

OP, you've heard various opinions, it's up to you to combine them with some of your own research and experience and choose the way you prefer. Peace.