Thread: Milk- Opinions

DonJPClarke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Milk- Opinions

Im planning on budgeting my bulk, and just wondering ive currently got about 1700ml of milk in my diet per day.

Accounts for around 850 calories of my 3100 Calories.

Is this to much?

If so any idea on something as cheap but with the same caloric density

DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If it fits your macros.. I don't see the problem except that I'd get bored of just drinking milk.

mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    milk is good because its easy, filling, and provides casein - good especially if you drink before bed
    Check out my website for quick Teen Bodybuilding tips:

www.pro-teens.com

Bench 315
    Squat 380

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That amount of milk is completely fine.

Your worry should be how bloated/full you feel after so much milk.

AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50) AspLode will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i drink about that much milk a day to...its working for me shouldnt be a problem..i love it cuz i can drink it all day

Thanks for the reply guys.

Problem is i am so used to starving myself (as u can see) i would find it impossible to eat 3000 calories of solid food, hence why i have put so much milk in my diet, just wanted to check it was not going to have a negative effect.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    youre eating a lot for 130 lbs
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    youre eating a lot for 130 lbs

I was going for the eat everything in sight philosophy, its open to some tweaking

madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DonJPClarke View Post
    I was going for the eat everything in sight philosophy, its open to some tweaking
    just make sure you workout out hard or all those calories will be wasted on fat

venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10) venenzioo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Solid source of calcium, protein and healthy fats. I drink two to three glasses a day myself. Just work out hard, get enough rest and youll be fine! Nothing wrong with milk at all. Just as long as it fits your macros
    Eat like an animal
    Train like a warrior
    Sleep like a lion

The time to take initiative is now. I'll have plenty of time to rest when I die

~Jesus Christ is My Savior Crew~

"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that those who believe in him may not perish, but may have everlasting life."-John 3:16