djrandolfs12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some help, pics included, should i compete summer 2013? or 14? any tips help!

Hey guys, my names DJ, im about 195 right now, doing about a 3-4 month cut, just to see what i need improvement on. Do u guys think, where im at right now i could compete a year from now? ide probably start bulking again around spring/summertime and then cut again starting january of 2014, im hoping by summer 2014 i can compete, but dont wanna go on stage an made a fool of ya kno. what do u guys think i should do?
    Attached Images

i know my posing sucks, def gotta work on that. heres some more pics (warning 245 is a glute shot, dont click if u dont wanna see my sexiness lol)

all these pics at the very end of my bulk, weighing about 205 in the pics, ive already cut to 195 this year, i THINK competition weight for me would b a solid 165/170
    Attached Images

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How old and how tall are you? I would say in 20-22 weeks you could be ready and it would be a hard cut, shooting for 1.5 lbs per week to lose.

I would say give it a shot. A great way to cut and get in the best shape of your life as well!

Stan

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    How old and how tall are you? I would say in 20-22 weeks you could be ready and it would be a hard cut, shooting for 1.5 lbs per week to lose.

I would say give it a shot. A great way to cut and get in the best shape of your life as well!

Stan
    I'm 21 will be 22 in 2 months and 6ft tall, my fear is looking to slender compared to guys in my weight class cuz of my height, don't wanna look like a chump on stage

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can still do a show and get experience and could do better than you think. My first contest I was 178 lbs at 6'1" and still finished 6th out of 12. Was thrilled with that. It's up to you though.