80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BEAST Predator review

The good people over at BEAST hooked me up with a full bottle of Predator a little over a month ago. I thought the least I could do was post a little review here....

I workout 5 days a week.... chest back arms shoulders legs
    I LOVE preworkouts and have been using powders for the past year

this was the first time trying a pill form preworkout, so I was a little worried....

For the first few workouts, I took Predator with an energy drink, so psychologically I was still consuming a preworkout drink but after a few I realized it wasn't necessary. ,

Predator on it's own gave me enough buzz to get going and get a great workout. I soon came to look forward to the slight beta alanine tingles and increased strength that the creatine gave me. In the past month I hit a few PRs (dumbell curls, military press, incline bench) while using Predator!

yesterday I got the best comments/review I could have asked for. I finished a Predator fueled back workout and my wife looked at me and said "you look bigger". Perfect.

taste: 10/10.... because there isn't any.
    energy: 8/10.... not cracked out or super caffeine buzzed.... just good
    strength: 10/10.... I felt strong as an ox while taking Predator

would I buy it? Absolutely!

Thanks BEAST!
    Canadian LEO

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post

The good people over at BEAST hooked me up with a full bottle of Predator a little over a month ago. I thought the least I could do was post a little review here....

I workout 5 days a week.... chest back arms shoulders legs
    I LOVE preworkouts and have been using powders for the past year

this was the first time trying a pill form preworkout, so I was a little worried....

For the first few workouts, I took Predator with an energy drink, so psychologically I was still consuming a preworkout drink but after a few I realized it wasn't necessary. ,

Predator on it's own gave me enough buzz to get going and get a great workout. I soon came to look forward to the slight beta alanine tingles and increased strength that the creatine gave me. In the past month I hit a few PRs (dumbell curls, military press, incline bench) while using Predator!

yesterday I got the best comments/review I could have asked for. I finished a Predator fueled back workout and my wife looked at me and said "you look bigger". Perfect.

taste: 10/10.... because there isn't any.
    energy: 8/10.... not cracked out or super caffeine buzzed.... just good
    strength: 10/10.... I felt strong as an ox while taking Predator

would I buy it? Absolutely!

Thanks BEAST!
    Thanks for the review bro! Glad you liked it!

I have been like that in the past also and was hesitant of pill form pre-workouts but can honestly say that products like Predator are just as good if not sometimes better than the powders..
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}