PicardNcc1701E has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some help...Please!

Ok, background...i have been sitting behind a desk for 7 years doing Help desk for internet service. and was 260 pounds. OK now for the dumb part...i went to see the movie Thor...and was like you can have Muscles there??? the lower abb section...No as it stands i have though my abs would be full of Pepsi. but i started going to the gym last summer in July. im now at 205 but just cant seam to get below that and i want to have the cut look like the guy from Thor, or at least close...
    Im 5' 10" have been going to the gym 4-6 days a week, doing 30 minuets of cardio on a Arc trainer, then Core... and some weights.. but i stuck at the 205 area...

eating salads and eggs and chicken.

What do i need to do to kick this back in to gear...to get teh look i want...i need to be around 175-180 and lower body fat. Love handles and the lower belly are are still there bu tyou can see 4 of my 6 abs well and the lower you can see but not defined...

so what am i doing wrong? and what can i do ti fix this?
    Last edited by PicardNcc1701E; 01-18-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: spelling

BrodyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are you counting calories ? if your eating salads with full dressing , eggs and chicken to much you will go over your calories. Take a look around the forums and read up on diets. Make sure your drinking lots of water, you should only be drinking water.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Create an account on www.myfitnesspal.com and start counting your calories. There is no other way to measure progress acurately.

You can overeat on salads eggs and chicken.

Eggs = 70 calories per egg
    Salad = Depends on what you have and dressing
    Chicken is 130-260 per filet
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As everyone has said, you definitely need to count calories at this point to make educated choices. On top of that given the amount of time you have been cutting its likely you have some metabolic adaptions going on. Consider take a break for a few weeks and eat at your maintenance level before starting back in on your final cut.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

My salads are made whit balsamic viniger and Olive oil. that's my Lunch. My dinner is one piece of Chicken and some steamed veggies...i have a diet Dr pepper with my dinner. Breakfast is 2 eggs or a piece of toast and some fruit. i do drink 5-6 bottles of 20oz water a day... Hope that sheds more like on this...

ok ok...i did have 2 piece of pumpkin pie on X-mas day....i know BAD!!!!!! LOL but it was PUMPKIN PIE!

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat less. Move more.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

looks to be that im getting about 1100 -1500 calories per day on avg. is that to low or high?

Oh i have only been doing the Arc Trainer for about 30 mins give or take for my cardo....should i be switching machines..like Elliptical and treadmill? and is 30 mins good?
    Last edited by PicardNcc1701E; 01-18-2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added info

BrodyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PicardNcc1701E View Post
    looks to be that im getting about 1100 -1500 calories per day on avg. is that to low or high?

Oh i have only been doing the Arc Trainer for about 30 mins give or take for my cardo....should i be switching machines..like Elliptical and treadmill? and is 30 mins good?
    read this bud,

forum.bodybuilding.
    com/showthread.php?t=113693871