Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A Little Story of Determination

My eldest sister, having put up quite a fight against her cancer, is now palliative. Fortunately, she is in her own home, in a hospital bed with a nurse who comes in daily. Her hospital bed and all the other equipment she has, is in her basement. The basement is fully finished, and since it is only 3 steps down from her front foyer, it just made sense to put the big bed down there. Plus, there's plenty of room for visitors.

From the front foyer, there are 9 steps up to the main floor of the house.

She's been in this bed for a few months now. Her daughter's birthday is this weekend, and she was bound and determined to bake her a Boston Cream Pie.

Well, didn't she ascend all 12 stairs to the kitchen by herself today and bake that pie?! I couldn't believe it. She can't speak, but writes in a notebook to me. She wrote: "I've been exercising like crazy so that I could do those stairs today, and I did it!"

Exercising?! She is 5'9" and now weighs 77 lbs. This wee little 77-lb woman has been doing leg lifts in her bed, lifting her arms, overhead presses without weights. I couldn't believe it. She said she's been doing this for weeks.

Myself, I think it was pure drive, determination, and love for her daughter that got her up those stairs. She says it's her exercises and will continue to do them! God luv! End of life stage and she's still fighting and working hard.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Her determination and disposition is beyond admirable.

She's an incredibly strong woman. Seems like that runs in the family.

Her husband is a rock, as well.

Nice post, Lisa. <3
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She sounds amazing.

But, you know, she's got them awesome genetics.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow