Thread: Undecided

Breaking Big Barriers TGA Georgep93's Avatar
    Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Undecided

Over Christmas I put on 4kg in 1 month using USN Hyberbolic Mass, and my plan was to get to where I am, and then cut to as little BF% as I can possilbly get to see what I look like (experimenting).

However, after looking in the mirror over the past few days while creating my nutrition plans I don't really seem to have put on size on my torso, I feel my biceps have gained a little and my forearms too, but nothing else is noticeable and my abs don't look as shredded as they did.

Went from 72kg to 76kg and I'm an ecto... most people are just going to say "bulk" but I don't wanna be a huge guy.

What I want to know is, do you think I'll look "skinny" if I cut to as little BF% as I can?
    When you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe... then you'll be successful.

Instagram: @GeorgePFitness93 - Consistent persistency. That is the key.
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27cXR7wvyLZSCSMYkB2-fg