Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy How can I get taller?

Will working out make me shorter?Are there any foods in particular,that I should go heavy on?

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tall foods like carrots and hot dogs.

Stay away from short foods like burgers and potatoes, they will make you shorter.

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've heard pickles make you grow tall really quickly, however you're more likely to get wrinkles if you take them regularly :/

NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You gotta eat light foods, stop with the heavy foods. They weigh you down too much and compress your spine. Should try sticking to cotton candy, helium, and 3 musketeers...
    -110lb x6 DB Bench Press
    -455lb x1 Deadlift
    -300lb x8 Squat
    -160lb x2 EZ Bar Curl

Never tried maxing on anything but deadlift, plan to in a few weeks however.

Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aesthetica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op how old are you? Srs

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol... Genetics kid. The only hope is for you to get a x-ray from a doctor he can tell u how much growth is left but it isnt 100% accurate because i was 6'8 and 3 years later 6'11. The only way u can grow to ur potential height is getting enough calories ur body needs so dont be cutting be in a 50-100 caloric surplus so ur organs,bones and body can grow.

Btw know a guy whos father and dad is 5'3 he is 6'3 lol so i dont know man eat big this guy was overweight but had enough proteins,carbs and fats.

P.S eat vitamin d,calcium,zinc...

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DCfever View Post
    Will working out make me shorter?Are there any foods in particular,that I should go heavy on?
    Just make sure your body is well fed nutritionally every day. Take a few minutes to rest in the morning daily and SLEEP A LOT.

Originally Posted by kanko View Post
    Btw know a guy whos father and dad is 5'3 he is 6'3 lol so i dont know man eat big this guy was overweight but had enough proteins,carbs and fats.
    Last edited by ThePoz; 01-18-2013 at 05:00 AM.

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Minimal 8-10 hours sleep thats when ur body grows and repair...

robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post

Stay away from short foods like burgers and potatoes, they will make you shorter.
    If only I'd heard that a few years ago, I might've ended up normal sized

If I end up with children, I'll give them a diet of these "tall foods" of which you speak
    I'm a little manlet
    Short and stout
    Here are my biceps
    Here are my lats
    When I get all pumped up
    Hear me shout
    Pick up the weight and lock it out

Just a beginner right now. Anything I say probably won't be reliable

sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sxxr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My friend, who is 6'5" as we speak says that shoving TV remote up your ass (100% srs) during the commercial breaks and taking it out whie How I Met Your Mother returns makes you about 1-2 inches taller every few weeks. Only works if you are <45 years young.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sxxr View Post
    My friend, who is 6'5" as we speak says that shoving TV remote up your ass (100% srs) during the commercial breaks and taking it out whie How I Met Your Mother returns makes you about 1-2 inches taller every few weeks. Only works if you are <45 years young.
    but does it work for The Big Bang Theory aswell?

DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCfever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetica View Post
    Op how old are you? Srs
    16 years old

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How old are you?
    Because at a young age, if you go VERY heavy, you may damage your growth plates.
    But it is unlikely.

Lifting normal weights will NOT affect your growth, i'm talking anything above 3reps should be ok.
    However if you keep doing 1 RMs you may damage your growth plates.

In order to grow, EAT LIKE A PIG.
    Your growing, EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT.
    Carbs, Proteins, Vitamins, Fat etc...

mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjj1093 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you can hang from a pullup bar for 2-3 minutes a day... it doesn't necessarily make you physically taller, but it stretches your spine and makes you appear taller
    Check out my website for quick Teen Bodybuilding tips:

www.pro-teens.com

Bench 315
    Squat 380

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont go in a large calorie deficit (dont cut)

Get a balanced diet with good amounts of micronutrients

make sure you aren't iron deficient

there are some drugs that can increase adult height but theyre illegal & quite harsh
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000) lingchingdawg is just really nice. (+1000)
    you could search on google fool

btw you can't it's just genetics and sleep

BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genetics, so good luck unless you can figure out how to alter your DNA.
    It's weird though, I'm 16 and taller than both of my parents and my sister is like 7 inches shorter than me. Genetics are confusing tbh.
    No excuses, no explanations.

Bellybrah.. cot u merin. GetFit4Basic's Avatar
    GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lingchingdawg View Post
    you could search on google fool

btw you can't it's just genetics and sleep
    Genetics determine your potential height. Environment determines your actual height.

Eat healthy. Vitamins. Sleep. Posture. Be active.
    <--- Screams various Ronnie Coleman quotes while curling 15 pound DBs

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”

-How to rustle jimmies with facts: Tell "progressives" that the KKK was founded by southern democrats and the founder of planned parenthood is a racist eugenicist. Tell neocons that the founding fathers were liberals. (Albeit "classical liberals" but this dampers the rustling)

END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sitting on the toilet causes spinal disfunction which will lead to stunted growth, so from now on, crap outside in a squat like position.
    GGG

DonJPClarke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigMatt4568 View Post
    Genetics, so good luck unless you can figure out how to alter your DNA.
    It's weird though, I'm 16 and taller than both of my parents and my sister is like 7 inches shorter than me. Genetics are confusing tbh.

Adopted brah

ZakMorrison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZakMorrison has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Genetics is the only way you can be taller, that or this surgery where they snap your legs and pull them apart leaving them in a splint for like 8 months to grow like 2-3cm, wouldn't recommend that.

NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    16 years old
    Don't fret, give it time. When I was 16, I was 165cm tall, but at the time I was 18, I was 188. (or 6'2 as I am today).

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing I can think of that may have helped my height is good nutrition and like a half gallon of milk a day for the past 5 years of my life. It's probably genetics though.
    Edit: I was 5'8" at 16 years old.

voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000) voyce is just really nice. (+1000)

this. proven. /thread
    --Logs--
    Glycobol- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150782743
    Fat Free & Lipo- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151638753&p=1020817033#post1020817033
    App Nut Stack- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151638753&p=1020817033#post1020817033

Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think you will stunt ur growth unless ur like 9 years old..
    You should still grow

Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfeals is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dat dere HGH brah.
    ♣Irish crew♣
    †R.I.P Zyzz crew†
    Stats:
    D:335x5/ 355x1
    S:270x5/ 300x1
    B:160x5/ 225x1

Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kichie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strap bricks on your feet and hold on the ledge of a building
    Being the son of Zeus it's a requirement to hit the gym.

IG - Joe_Barreca

Bench 1lb
    Squats 1.2lb
    DL 1.1lb

Registered User JuggernautGeoff's Avatar
    JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by 2am View Post
    I've heard pickles make you grow tall really quickly, however you're more likely to get wrinkles if you take them regularly :/
    Originally Posted by NickDykstra View Post
    You gotta eat light foods, stop with the heavy foods. They weigh you down too much and compress your spine. Should try sticking to cotton candy, helium, and 3 musketeers...
    lol'd so hard at all of these will use in real life reps to all of you
    sub to my youtube for more videos of me lifting heavy things : www.youtube.com/user/civilizedmurderer

best lifts(kg):
    back squat 250, front 200
    clean 179 pw clean 165
    snatch 140 pw snatch 122.5
    c&J 179 pw c&j 160

push press 155 strict press 120
    bench 175

best comp total 316

latituded1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So... i'm 17 and i'm 5'2'. Should i be cutting? I still want to grow taller and i've been cutting for two weeks now.

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by latituded1 View Post
    So... i'm 17 and i'm 5'2'. Should i be cutting? I still want to grow taller and i've been cutting for two weeks now.
    Stop cutting when your trying to grow. Cutting means your limiting your body
    GGG