Thread: Exam jitters

FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exam jitters

Hi all, I'm studying to be a PT and have my A&P Lvl 3 exam next month. I've done a few online mock exams and done okay, but I'm just really anxious and wondering if anyone could share any advice or revision techniques for the big day?

Thanks in advance! x
    -= If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail =-

"Don't be disappointed with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do."

Endorphin Addiction.... DBLBacn's Avatar
    DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000)
    All you can really do is study and know your stuff. Try and relax and you'll do fine if you've prepared. I thought I would fail my PT exam when I took it and passed at nearly 100%. Don't sweat it and you'll do fine. Good luck bro!
    ACE CPT
    NASM CPT
    Personal Trainer - Lifetime Athletic, Sandy Springs, GA

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FoxBlossom View Post
    Hi all, I'm studying to be a PT and have my A&P Lvl 3 exam next month. I've done a few online mock exams and done okay, but I'm just really anxious and wondering if anyone could share any advice or revision techniques for the big day?

Thanks in advance! x
    A&p level 3 is a doddle mate, if youve prepared. If you've passed your mock exams you will pass this as well. Just focus your studying on the areas you didn't do so well on in the mock exams and you'll be fine
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have my ACSM certification. Man was it tough! Passed on the second try. I have the eTextbook version of the ACSM personal trainer certification books and the NASM certification book. If anybody is interested just PM me or check out the link in my signature below :-)