phazer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just not loosing weight

At 32, and I am finding it really hard to loose weight lately, couple of years ago, it just melted away...
    I run 6km's every 2nd day, lift on the alternate days (home gym so not much, 5kg kettleball, 20kg kettleball, pull up bars, and two 9kg dumbells...feels a little light, need to get heavier ones), in between I also cycle, either roadbike on trainer or mountain bike on weekends.
    I eat 200g of (futurelife cereal) for breakfast, protein shake at 10:00 and another at 14:00, get home around 16:30, eat 4 scrambled or fried(in olive oil) eggs, and then do my workout, around 19:00 normally have some type of meat, either lean beef mince, chicken breasts, etc. with salad. And I drink around
    3L of water a day.

Yet I just cannot seem to go much lower than 200lbs, was 205 in Nov last year, this morning I was 199, so lost a bit, but my weightloss graph on my phone shows I have really just been hovering just below or just over the 200lbs mark. Aiming to be around the 175lbs mark.
    It's getting a little frustrating...

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have to burn more than maintenance .

Do you track your calories? how many calories do you eat a day?

Plus do you weight yourself after you drink water? remember you do have "WATER WEIGHT"; which will **** up your results.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Feng-Hi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know the feeling, I have very much plateaued with weight and different aspects over the years I've been "trying" to train. I'd say the thing that helps is tracking food and everything. That and spend time just looking around for tips on here for nutrition and diet advice. All the best and hope you break through the stall and blast away to the weight you want!
    MyProtein.co.uk - MP293081 referral code

Been playing for far too long.........time to get serious!

greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greglane411 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can definitely relate... I had to start reducing my caloric intake and I actually started working out less... I find i was spending a lot of useless time in the gym with frivolous exercises.. I read many many forums on here and eventually fine tuned my workout..... it can happen...You just need to do different things if you want different results..