101size has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Loosing body fat

Hey guys, sorry to bug uz, I'm pretty sure this has been explained before but im not sure I fully understand. Abit of background I have been training on/off for about a year but I'm now really keen to keep going and I have been for a couple months. I weigh in at 68kg but i unfortunatly have the skinny fat problem, skinny arms, legs ect but i have a fat belly. My body fat is 25%+.With my work I find it hard to train in the afternoon so I di weight training first thing in the morning. Should I be doing this on an empty stomach and protein and carbs after or no carbs at all? Thanks for your help guys really need to drop body fat by August and if possible add size

tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 101size View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to bug uz, I'm pretty sure this has been explained before but im not sure I fully understand. Abit of background I have been training on/off for about a year but I'm now really keen to keep going and I have been for a couple months. I weigh in at 68kg but i unfortunatly have the skinny fat problem, skinny arms, legs ect but i have a fat belly. My body fat is 25%+.With my work I find it hard to train in the afternoon so I di weight training first thing in the morning. Should I be doing this on an empty stomach and protein and carbs after or no carbs at all? Thanks for your help guys really need to drop body fat by August and if possible add size
    Chances are you won't be able to add size and lose weight unless you are a complete beginner. Training fasted is fine, some people prefer it, some people don't, it's up to you.
    "You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action!"

***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Disregard everything else, acquire aesthetics crew***
    ***Scotland crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***MFC Crew***

★★ The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ★★

Dallas Cowboys. Texas Longhorns. Glasgow Rangers. Texas Rangers.

Thanks for the advice. Will weight training on an empty stomach help body fat loss? And should I get protein and carbs in my system after training or just protein keeping in mind body fat loss is my primary goal. Defenetly need to add size to though but first I need to stop looking like an alien when I have my shirt off 😒

abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for the advice. Will weight training on an empty stomach help body fat loss? And should I get protein and carbs in my system after training or just protein keeping in mind body fat loss is my primary goal. Defenetly need to add size to though but first I need to stop looking like an alien when I have my shirt off ��
    Post workout carbohydrates are the few occasions where they are optimal for your goal. Take advantage of that. Protein is a no brainer.

tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the advice. Will weight training on an empty stomach help body fat loss? And should I get protein and carbs in my system after training or just protein keeping in mind body fat loss is my primary goal. Defenetly need to add size to though but first I need to stop looking like an alien when I have my shirt off 😒
    It really doesn't matter when you consume protein, just as long as you get it in your body. There's no problem consuming carbs are you train.
    "You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action!"

***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Disregard everything else, acquire aesthetics crew***
    ***Scotland crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***MFC Crew***

★★ The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ★★

Dallas Cowboys. Texas Longhorns. Glasgow Rangers. Texas Rangers.

No worries that all sounds easy enough. Another quick question. I have just finished reading about calories and macro??? I'm even more confused then ever now! I work out in the mines so my food intake is pretty much what I pick from at the mess hall. We have chicken drumsticks, ham, turkey sometimes, tuna most salads like tomato olives etc. with that in mind and me weighing 68kg and over 25% body fat what would u guys recommend? Any sandwiches or no bread? And macro vs calorie??