Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unorthodox trap exercise

Hey bb.com.

I 'invented' a trap exercise where I place myself on the parallel bar as if I was going for leg raises (http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...-parallel-bars) but instead I just push my body up and down with my traps.

Weight can be added to feet for extra resistance.

Tell me your thoughts. Thanks.
    Study hard, Train hard, Work hard! And then you can build refridgerators and such!

Please rep if I helped you out!

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    To me that would be more of a chest or lat exercise than a trap. Your traps would probably get a stretch but i dont think they would actually be doing the work.

Lol i am actually sitting here "pushing" down and i feel the chest flex.
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

preacher of simplicity godsamurai's Avatar
    godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sounds good to me. I will try sometimes
    Dymatize ISO-100 protein: 25g protein, 1 carb, 0 fat, 0 lactose, 0 sugar
    That's all you need.

Personal Dymatize protein review (2011):

KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone else find it so so cute when some gym noob comes on here inventing a "new" exercise? These have become my favorite posts by far.

Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marc.o is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, mine is just a variation of this.
    Study hard, Train hard, Work hard! And then you can build refridgerators and such!

Originally Posted by KingOfLimbs View Post
    Anyone else find it so so cute when some gym noob comes on here inventing a "new" exercise? These have become my favorite posts by far.
    You sure like to lurk. 516 posts and only one picture displaying about 1/4 of your body. Something tells me you're just a fat neckbeard who likes to criticize.

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    To me that would be more of a chest or lat exercise than a trap. Your traps would probably get a stretch but i dont think they would actually be doing the work.

Lol i am actually sitting here "pushing" down and i feel the chest flex.
    Yes, if you sit and flex without being in the parallel bars, you will flex your chest.

Try it in the parallel bars, your traps will blow, believe me.

Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bjarnidk View Post
    Yes, if you sit and flex without being in the parallel bars, you will flex your chest.

your traps will blow
    That's what happens when you don't work them.
    -Crohn's Disease crew
    -Strict limited diet crew
    -Gluten Free Crew
    Starting weight 114.

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140012233
    Oil cleanse your face: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156983633&pagenumber=