Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'5", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8552
    xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xStevenx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xStevenx's BodySpace

Thumbs up RSP Regen Review

I was lucky enough to have received a trial tub of RSP Nutrition's Regen.

What is it?

Regen by RSP Nutrition is an extremely bioavailable BCAA complex that will truly help you stack on some serious muscle mass. With it's super high absorption quality Regen will promote lean muscle gain and increased muscle recovery in a manner you've never previously experienced. Research has proven that supplementing with BCAA's compliments and is more efficient than just heavy protein intake. Give your muscles the added boost with Regen by RSP Nutrition.

I finished the tub up today and here is my review:

Formula: I like the profile, but it is a prop blend which I do not necessarily like. The "NO Generation Matrix" has good ingredients but are way underdosed. But this is not a PUMP product, more of an intra so if you are taking any of those ingredients in your pre, these could "put the icing on the cake."

Mixability: Here are some pics:

A lot of foaming...

Some settling at the bottom.

Now the BCAA's are not Ajipure or Ajinomoto, so I wouldn't expect mixability to be on that level. The foam does settle.

Taste: Taste is great! I will leave it at that! I had the Watermelon flavor, very easy to drink intra workout.

Recovery: The formula must be put together just right. A plain BCAA product gives me some recovery (depending on product) but I used this the first time on leg day. I just started ramping the volume up and getting more intense. And normally when I do higher volume work for legs, I am literally crippled for 7 to 10 days lol. I trained legs Monday, of course some soreness but not bad at all, I can move around no problem.

Price Point:$38.49 for a tub of 50 servings. So it comes out to $0.77 for a serving...not terrible for what you get.

Overall, I liked it. Good taste, good recovery. If you are looking to try a new intra, give it a shot!

Last edited by xStevenx; 01-17-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX