im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_it is on a distinguished road. (+10)

going with hindu pushups, bridge and squats .. what do u think?

so im planning to start a training routine using only hindu pushups , hindu bridge and hindu squats.. and pullups whenever i get a chance.

i read and hear that those r challenging workouts and can give good results in regards of bodyshape and functional strength.

im going to try and keep calories high so tht ill gain weight.. would i still be in good shape , i mean get big and not fat ?

and will the entire body develop and progress or not,

please comment .

Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000) Leathalx is just really nice. (+1000)
    well they are bodyweight exercises so I wouldn't eat to much if you're only doing them. and I don't think you will gain a lot of muscle either. I don't really know how you're gonna do them, but I'd recommend doing those twice a week, and also doing some heavy compound lifts as well.

I think the exercises themselves will be beneficial, but they won't add a lot of muscle or pure strength.

JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't limit yourself to just the "Hindu" exercises. Check out this thread:

Deck of Cards Routine
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=508690

You assign one exercise to each suit of a deck. Aces count as one rep, face cards count as 10, and the # counts as the #. Shuffle the deck, flip a card, do the reps, flip another card and try to complete the deck as fast as possible.

Do (1) Upper Body Push, (1) Upper Body Pull, (1) Lower Body, (1) Core exercise. 105 reps for each exercise if you complete the whole deck. Will attain some conditioning as well and shed some fat due to circuit style routine. Will not build a whole lot of muscle, however, you can by increasing the difficulty of the BW exercises.

"Advanced" Routine Example:
    Hearts - Dips
    Diamonds - Pullups
    Spades - 1 Legged Squats
    Clubs - Leg-Elevated Rotating Crunch Twists w/ Weight plate

"Intermediate" Routine Example:
    Hearts - Hindu Pushups
    Diamonds - Chinups
    Spades - Hindu Squats
    Clubs - Hindu Bridges (or some form of a crunch)

"Beginner" Routine Example:
    Hearts - Normal Pushups
    Diamonds - Inverted Rows (place feet on elevated chair, row b/n 2 additional chairs)
    Spades - Normal Squats
    Clubs - Situps

If you're stronger in certain areas of your body, but weaker in others, then do weaker exercises until you can bring those areas of the body up to speed. You may not be strong enough to do 1-Legged Pistol Squats, so use the Hindu Squats, but keep doing Dips & Pullups for your upper body.

The only problem with the DOC routine is frequency. You're suppose to gauge your rest periods based on how you feel. As we know, you can often get lactic acid buildup in an area causing "soreness", but the muscles may be fully recovered. You also have the worry of CNS fatigue. Hope this helps.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    i read about those exercises on ad on cnn.com...not knocking them, but I am personally leery of any routine that needs an ad to sell its benefits.