adsnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodybuilding DVDs

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend some bodybuilding DVDs?

I have watched pumping iron, and enjoyed it, and want to see what other DVDs Are worth buying.

I'm finding it hard to get my hands on DVDs such as ronnie colemans etc

Iv got a few bodybuilding books but would prefer to watch instead of read!

Thanks

leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by adsnine View Post
    Hi guys

Can anyone recommend some bodybuilding DVDs?

I have watched pumping iron, and enjoyed it, and want to see what other DVDs Are worth buying.

I'm finding it hard to get my hands on DVDs such as ronnie colemans etc

Iv got a few bodybuilding books but would prefer to watch instead of read!

Thanks
    I've heard good reviews on raising the bar part 1,2, and 3. It gives you insights into the bodybuilding lifestyle. The 24/7 occupation that comes with it. I just ordered the debut on ben pakulski.
    "Your body is the mirror of your mind"

www.MuscleInTheMaking.com

PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jay Cutler,Ronnie Coleman and a couple other pro's have dvd's avail from Netflix as well as most of the Battle For Olympias. Bigger Stronger Faster was a decent watch for a documentary.

adsnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PappaBear76 View Post
    Jay Cutler,Ronnie Coleman and a couple other pro's have dvd's avail from Netflix as well as most of the Battle For Olympias. Bigger Stronger Faster was a decent watch for a documentary.
    Thanks for the reply guys. I may look into getting Netflix if they're available on there!

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PappaBear76 View Post
    Are these on stream?

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a user on dailymotion called Tech9 and I have watched lots of stuff on that channel, just make sure to buy the DVDs if you like the previews.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Youtube has an almost limitless supply of inspirational lifters.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()